Make Your Prediction: Brady's Suspension Appeal

Greg Ambrosius

Make Your Prediction: Brady's Suspension Appeal

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:57 am

It's now been more than six months since Deflategate and NFL fans still are unsure if Tom Brady will be on the field or not to start the season. The NFL and the NFLPA are negotiating the appeal of his 4-game suspension and hopefully we'll get some resolution in the next month. But anything short of 0 games will lead to a federal lawsuit by the NFLPA and Brady, no doubt about it.

But let's get your predictions on what happens next. Let's see what you think:

1. How many games will remain on Brady's suspension when Goodell announces his decision? 4, 3, 2, 1, or None?

2. Will Tom Brady and the NFLPA appeal this decision to federal court?

3. Is Brady guilty of cheating no matter what decision is made?

4. What's your opinion of Roger Goodell's handling of Deflategate?

Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TheReckoner

Re: Make Your Prediction: Brady's Suspension Appeal

Post by TheReckoner » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:51 am

2 game reduction after Brady agrees to charge of not complying with investigation. League still has appearance of guilt, Pats encourage brady to take deal... seems most likely to me.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:04 am

TheReckoner wrote:2 game reduction after Brady agrees to charge of not complying with investigation. League still has appearance of guilt, Pats encourage brady to take deal... seems most likely to me.
But you know Brady won't agree to that!! He would take even 1 game to federal court. Lawyers will be the big winners in this mess over a pound of pressure in a football.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:18 am

NE accepted the fine and loss of draft picks. That pretty much admits somebody tampered with the balls, this should be over. The NFL won't reduce it to zero games, so there will be an injunction and Brady will play week 1. Will this be a distraction?, hell yes, but Kraft will back Brady till the cows come home. If there's no proof of Brady's involvement, the court will find the NFL was wrong in the punishment and they will pay. The defense is there were no standards set up by the league to check or track air pressure before, during or after the games. With no standards in place, how can you penalize to this extent? Now, they have standards in place for "air pressure". What a joke this has become.

Brady's reputation is on the line, he doesn't have to prove anything in the court, the NFL does. The NFL has to figure out, once again, how to get the egg off their face. They did it with Ray Rice, they'll do it again here.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Andy Griffith made his ruling: He's upholding the sentence he gave as judge and jury. FOUR GAMES for Brady, same number that Greg Hardy gets for almost killing his girlfriend. Wow.

I'm sorry, but the whole process is laughable. This shouldn't have taken 6 months to settle and now it's going to federal court and will still be undecided into the season. Just amazing. But if the NFL wanted a fight with the union, it's got one now.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Goodell is the worst.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Old School

Post by Old School » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Brady is a weasel.

He went "Hillary Clinton" with his phone

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Old School wrote:Brady is a weasel.

He went "Hillary Clinton" with his phone
LOL, I believe Brady was doing personal calls on his personal phone, Hillary is accused of doing Gov't business on her personal phone. Bad analogy.

Just ask yourself, if an organization demanded your personal phone, would you give it up?
Last edited by BigBlueNation on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Greg Hardy beat a woman up and threatened to kill her. If nothing changes he will serve the same number of games in a suspension as Brady.

If that makes sense to you I'm not sure what I can say.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Old School

Post by Old School » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Greg Hardy beat a woman up and threatened to kill her. If nothing changes he will serve the same number of games in a suspension as Brady.

If that makes sense to you I'm not sure what I can say.
Apples and oranges Tom.....and it doesnt make Brady any less guilty. I dont know what the punishment should be but he is guilty AND a liar