Live Chat With Nelson Sousa: Wednesday 1 pm ET

Tom Kessenich

Live Chat With Nelson Sousa: Wednesday 1 pm ET

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:54 am

The Beat Nelson Sousa Cutline League is coming up on Friday night (see link below). To whet your appetite for that league we're gonna bring in Nelson on Wednesday at 1 pm ET for a chat here on the Message Boards. Pepper him with all your questions and let's have some fun in advance of this great league on Friday night. Post your questions here and Nelson will dive in and answer all of them.

http://nffcforums.stats.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14112

Spots are available for this league on Friday night and don't forget EVERYONE can get a 20% discount on ScoutPro NOW. You don't need to take part in this league to take advantage of this great offer. I'll let Nelson provide all the details but be sure to check that out. You can also sign up for Friday night's Cutline league as well.

Should be a lotta fun. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Re: Live Chat With Nelson Sousa: Wednesday 1 pm ET

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Don't forget to bring your questions for Nelson. He'll be on the boards on Wednesday to answer anything and everything you throw his way.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

driftin

Post by driftin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:02 am

Mr. Sousa thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to help us mere mortals. My question is when locking up a rb like Carlos Hyde can you just leave the rb position alone and pound te and wr and then revert to the ppring up strategy late in the draft. Will this result in a high win percentage and fatten ones bankroll?

DerekPierson

Post by DerekPierson » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:07 am

Greetings Mr. Nelson Dynamite,

1. Where(if anywhere) do you see Rice getting a shot this year? Will it take an injury for him to get another shot on a team?
2. I've heard rumblings from the Philly camp that Huff starts over Agholor this year, or at least in line for comparable snaps. ADP doesnt reflect this yet. What's your take? Buying opportunity, or is DP full of chit?!?
3. HOU backfield production predictions.
4. Are you still President/CEO of RG3's fanclub? Do you get free Subway?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:10 am

I'll throw one at you Nelson - since you play in a lot of leagues do you like having the same players on a large number of teams or do you want to diversify?
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:24 am

driftin wrote:Mr. Sousa thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to help us mere mortals. My question is when locking up a rb like Carlos Hyde can you just leave the rb position alone and pound te and wr and then revert to the ppring up strategy late in the draft. Will this result in a high win percentage and fatten ones bankroll?

This is a strategy that I would not recommend. It sounds like you may need more than just fantasy football help
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:30 am

DerekPierson wrote:Greetings Mr. Nelson Dynamite,

1. Where(if anywhere) do you see Rice getting a shot this year? Will it take an injury for him to get another shot on a team?
2. I've heard rumblings from the Philly camp that Huff starts over Agholor this year, or at least in line for comparable snaps. ADP doesnt reflect this yet. What's your take? Buying opportunity, or is DP full of chit?!?
3. HOU backfield production predictions.
4. Are you still President/CEO of RG3's fanclub? Do you get free Subway?
1. I see Rice getting a shot at the local Burger King

2. Anything is possible, but even if Huff starts there is only so many touches to go around so I don't see him making a major impact

3. I think Polk gets the shot to be the man there, but I have a feeling Houston goes and picks up a back late in the preseason when the last cuts are made.

4. I am still a RG3 believer, yes. I think you should apply to Subway to be their next spokesperson. Jared is gone!

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:33 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:I'll throw one at you Nelson - since you play in a lot of leagues do you like having the same players on a large number of teams or do you want to diversify?
Just like with stocks it makes sense to diversify, but there are definitely a few guys each year that I zero in on that I will own a lot more than others

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:39 am

Russell Wilson's completion percentage in the Red Zone last season was his worst anywhere on the field.

Jimmy Graham scored all but one of his TDs in the Red Zone last season.

Talk about your perfect marriages, right?
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:54 am

Is Zach Ertz ready for a breakout year this year? Asking for a friend..............