DraftKings employee wins fanduel 350K with Inside Informatio

Marc Quitsch

Re: DraftKings employee wins fanduel 350K with Inside Inform

Post by Marc Quitsch » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:28 pm

There are a million new DFS games/sites...I found one that shows everyone percentages of players taken, right on the page where you draft the players in the same columns as their salaries. www.owntheplay.com . I got it from a friend on Facebook. If you put $1 in, and enter "DailyStadium", they give you $25 to play in their tournaments. Worth giving it a shot.
*NFFC Charter Member
*Member of the infamous Chum Chum Club
*"That Guy" with a marble notebook at live drafts, instead of a laptop

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:01 pm

I will stand by my statement that knowing the percentage owned means very little to winning. We all know the guys that will be highly owned and those who will be sleepers. Its not rocket science.

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:48 am

Marc Quitsch wrote:There are a million new DFS games/sites...I found one that shows everyone percentages of players taken, right on the page where you draft the players in the same columns as their salaries. http://www.owntheplay.com . I got it from a friend on Facebook. If you put $1 in, and enter "DailyStadium", they give you $25 to play in their tournaments. Worth giving it a shot.
I did this, won $275, it was in my paypal account Tuesday morning...

TR

Post by TR » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:07 am

Marc Quitsch wrote:There are a million new DFS games/sites...I found one that shows everyone percentages of players taken, right on the page where you draft the players in the same columns as their salaries. http://www.owntheplay.com . I got it from a friend on Facebook. If you put $1 in, and enter "DailyStadium", they give you $25 to play in their tournaments. Worth giving it a shot.
I never heard of this site...seems to be a newer 1 but very cool they are showing everyone percetages of players taken. I may have to to give them a shot for $1...if they can provide that info, no reason the bigger sites can't either. Thanks for sharing this Marc!

TR

Post by TR » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:23 am

JETS SB wrote:I will stand by my statement that knowing the percentage owned means very little to winning. We all know the guys that will be highly owned and those who will be sleepers. Its not rocket science.
If "we all" know those that will be sleepers then they will be higher owned as everyone will be on the same sleepers. All we can do is guess who will be highly owned, but not the exact percentages. It may mean very little to u, but I'm sure it means a great deal to plenty in terms of their contrarian plays and I definitely can see how it would provide an edge. What percent do u think would have owned Andre Johnson this week? I'd guess the percentage would be very low..and the ppl who did use him in contrarian lineups have a significant edge now. Fact is u may have someone u think is a sleeper but over 15% could be on him as opposed to less than 5%. Regardless what u think in terms of how much/if any advantage it provides, we should ALL have access to the same information from DFS websites and their databases. It's very shady if certain individuals can obtain info pertaining to the contests that most of us cannot.

Fourslot40

Post by Fourslot40 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:33 am

I agree with Jets regarding percentages. If you play regularly, you will get a feel for the projection. In fact, projections are generated and made available. If anyone is interested in learning more about these projections, there is a fantasy football radio show on Sirius XM that airs Saturday night that offers projected percentage ownership for each position.

A poster earlier referenced Vincent Jackson. In my opinion, that was predictable. He is the perfect buy low candidate simply because he the #2 WR playing in an over/ under of 37 and most will fade him for Evans if any Bucs are played.

Cdh

Post by Cdh » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:39 am

Jets SB, if you fill out 100 lineups with 5 or 6 core players and fill in the rest with good players that are owned only 1 or 2% or less it increases your odds. Couple that with fading the Karlos Williams of last week(where most everyone said was a must start). It's obvious how knowing the data increases your odds exponentially.

Cdh

Post by Cdh » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:42 am

You have no need to "project" anything if you are looking at the "insiders" data. You may think it'll be contrarian but that player could still be 8% owned. WE don't know for sure. It's BS!

Marc Quitsch

Post by Marc Quitsch » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:56 am

Congrats Boutrous!! (Pete Suni, right?)

Enjoy that promo. I'm not involved with that site at all. But I had to share that. $1 for $25 free dollars is great.

Good luck to everyone.
*NFFC Charter Member

Marc Quitsch

Post by Marc Quitsch » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:01 am

We need a few more people in a $5 entry, 11 entrants, fanduel league that pays top 3 if any of you are interested, jump in. NOBODY SEES PERCENTAGES...lol

Jump in guys...

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/ECFPAFFWV ... lph&cnl=ba
*NFFC Charter Member