NYC 14 team auction - SOLD OUT

The Franchise

Re: NYC 14 team auction

Post by The Franchise » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Bill jumping into 14 team auction with a bunch of New Yorkers
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:53 pm

he missed it by that much
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:38 am

After a couple years off the live events while we tightened up a bit to get our son, Kevin, through college, I can't pass up the chance to meet Wayne, Bill C. and Billy in person, after so many years competing and corresponding with them, as well as see a bunch of NY regulars again. As many of you know, Kevin's been joining me for the NY live events since he was a young teen. Now that he's graduating college next month, he can join us for some evening beverages and fun too. 8-)

Whodathunkit that I'd choose the year we remodeled our kitchen, while paying Kevin's last year of college AND our daughter's wedding this summer? :shock: But the stars have aligned with the midwest participants coming in and I really wanna partake in this now-legendary Friday night party with the gang.

In for this auction, as well as both mains on Sat.

Get your sheep shears out boys! :lol:

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:40 am

Sandman62 wrote:After a couple years off the live events while we tightened up a bit to get our son, Kevin, through college, I can't pass up the chance to meet Wayne, Bill C. and Billy in person, after so many years competing and corresponding with them, as well as see a bunch of NY regulars again. As many of you know, Kevin's been joining me for the NY live events since he was a young teen. Now that he's graduating college next month, he can join us for some evening beverages and fun too. 8-)

Whodathunkit that I'd choose the year we remodeled our kitchen, while paying Kevin's last year of college AND our daughter's wedding this summer? :shock: But the stars have aligned with the midwest participants coming in and I really wanna partake in this now-legendary Friday night party with the gang.

In for this auction, as well as both mains on Sat.

Get your sheep shears out boys! :lol:
Sanda is back!

I better reserve the whole pub Friday night!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:20 am

OK it's looking like the 14-team auction will return to New York City. That's great to see. So I think we'll go with this plan for the Friday schedule of events.

NEW YORK
Friday Sept. 2
Auction (12 teams) 11 am ET
Auction (14 teams) 2 pm ET
Auction (12 teams) 5 pm ET
Primetime 6 pm ET
Super 8 pm ET

I know Billy really wants a second Super but with only two days slated for the Big Apple I'm not sure there's enough hours in the day to make that happen. Unless he wants to draft at the Irish Pub with Daisy as our facilitator. I'll start the signup list for that one myself. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:27 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:OK it's looking like the 14-team auction will return to New York City. That's great to see. So I think we'll go with this plan for the Friday schedule of events.

NEW YORK
Friday Sept. 2
Primetime 6 pm ET
Super 8 pm ET

I know Billy really wants a second Super but with only two days slated for the Big Apple I'm not sure there's enough hours in the day to make that happen. Unless he wants to draft at the Irish Pub with Daisy as our facilitator. I'll start the signup list for that one myself. :D

I got it!!!!! 3 AM Throwback at the Irish Pub early Saturday morning! What could go wrong with that?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:43 am

Tom Kessenich wrote:OK it's looking like the 14-team auction will return to New York City. That's great to see. So I think we'll go with this plan for the Friday schedule of events.

NEW YORK
Friday Sept. 2
Primetime 6 pm ET
Super 8 pm ET

Let's make it a super auction. I'll start the bidding at $181 for Daisy and blow my wad (probably quickly)! :lol:

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:01 am

The Franchise wrote:Image

Gonna be fun... 8-)...Except for Wayne and Billy, Y'all haven't done one with me either...One stipulation, no fair making fun of my Kentucky "twang"..
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:01 am

BigBlueNation wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Image

Gonna be fun... 8-)...Except for Wayne and Billy, Y'all haven't done one with me either...One stipulation, no fair making fun of my Kentucky "twang"..

Will we need a translator?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Can someone send a list to Andy so he can update the first post in this thread or email me the names of everyone who is definitely in for this league and I'll update it? Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich