Skill vs. Luck

CC's Desperados

Skill vs. Luck

Post by CC's Desperados » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:54 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
If you thought Shawn was tough in baseball before, watch out this year. He's joining me and Rick Thomas for an early scouting trip in the Arizona Fall League at Shandler's Symposium. Three days of scouting the top prospects, drinking with me and even checking out the ASU campus!! :D RT and Shawn will be tough to beat in 2008 and I'll have plenty of Corona's on both of them in two more weeks!! :D greg: plz get childs and thomas to sign up for your basketball leagues. i'd like to see more work on their plates. :D :D :D [/QUOTE]It's funny you say that. I know a guy who does well in basketball leagues. Last year I wanted him to draft a team for me and I would pay. It would save me from donating a year! He won't do it.

Hard heads

Skill vs. Luck

Post by Hard heads » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:55 pm

Well after what Greg did to us in NFFC putting us in LV2 with KJ, Jules, RiFF, BlueFoot, Scott Keiokian, BigMo, and the like I think I will avoid Vegas so he doesn't put me in another situation I am in now, LOL
It will be a blast either way and I don't have any expectations just yet.

CC's Desperados

Skill vs. Luck

Post by CC's Desperados » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:57 pm

The bottom line about the skill/luck theory in football is opinion. Everyone has one. Everyone is an expert. If we lose, we didn't get the right breaks. Next year everyone will be back with another opinion.

CC's Desperados

Skill vs. Luck

Post by CC's Desperados » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:59 pm

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Well after what Greg did to us in NFFC putting us in LV2 with KJ, Jules, RiFF, BlueFoot, Scott Keiokian, BigMo, and the like I think I will avoid Vegas so he doesn't put me in another situation I am in now, LOL
It will be a blast either way and I don't have any expectations just yet. Didn't he put you in the Bush/Smith lottery? With that experience, you have already won!!

Hard heads

Skill vs. Luck

Post by Hard heads » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:05 pm

Good point Shawn! I haven't and probably never will be the same after that night! We talked about doing Chicago in the NFFC next year and then I reminded my co-manager about the Fisher party and we have already booked a room for next year!

CC's Desperados

Skill vs. Luck

Post by CC's Desperados » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:09 pm

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Good point Shawn! I haven't and probably never will be the same after that night! We talked about doing Chicago in the NFFC next year and then I reminded my co-manager about the Fisher party and we have already booked a room for next year! $lut!!

[ October 17, 2007, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: CC's Desperados ]