I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Ted's Cracked Head

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:50 am

When will we be able to see the NFFC software in action?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Tom Kessenich

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
When will we be able to see the NFFC software in action? Our plans right now are to unveil the site to be ready on July 6. That's what we're hoping for. We then want to have mock drafting ready and available on July 13. Those aren't firm dates (mainly because of the holiday coming up) but that's our plan right now.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

TURBOUGH

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by TURBOUGH » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 am

Do you have an opinion as to why Tampa would release A. Bryant? I haven't heard of any issues there.

I think LT can still produce. SD doesn't have the best run line yet he put up 12-14 rushing TD's last year. If Greene struggles, I can see LT's touches increase. I simply have no idea where he'll be drafted. Maybe I'm just pulling for the guy.

Tom Kessenich

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
Do you have an opinion as to why Tampa would release A. Bryant? I haven't heard of any issues there.

I think LT can still produce. SD doesn't have the best run line yet he put up 12-14 rushing TD's last year. If Greene struggles, I can see LT's touches increase. I simply have no idea where he'll be drafted. Maybe I'm just pulling for the guy. I think you might be. I think he's still a good goal-line RB and he has value there. But I don't see him being a guy who can get you 10-15 carries or more and be consistently productive. He could have a good game or two but I don't expect much from him overall.

With Bryant, I think the Bucs wanted to move in a younger direction. He's rubbed some folks the wrong way there too so they might have figured he just wasn't worth the trouble anymore.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

TURBOUGH

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by TURBOUGH » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:18 am

I guess I'm the only one out here.

Do you see Cutler rebounding from last year in Martz's system?

Tom Kessenich

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
I guess I'm the only one out here.

Do you see Cutler rebounding from last year in Martz's system? I think he'll be who he is a QB2 who you can't trust to be a consistent QB1. I know what Martz has done but I've seen enough of Cutler the past three seasons to come to the conclusion that I simply can't trust him. He's someone I'm looking to avoid this season. If he does well, I'll re-assess my belief next season.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Getpaddled

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by Getpaddled » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:22 am

no I'm around... I just don't have any questions...
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

TURBOUGH

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by TURBOUGH » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:25 am

LOL....good one.

Not much else Tom. I'm sure I'll have some down the road. It's always cool to hear others opinions.

Have a good day!!!

Tom Kessenich

I'll Chat Today At 2 ET

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:29 am

Originally posted by GK:
...TK, I know that your preference this coming season is to select a top 5 QB or so BUT if you were to "wait" in the later rounds to draft one, could you list your top 5 preferences in order of who they might be?...thanks much...GK If I had to go the committee route I'd want some combination of the following:

Kolb
Flacco
McNabb
Ryan
Eli
Roethlisberger
Henne
Young
Stafford
Sanchez

I feel more comfortable the first five being my primary starters and using the last four when matchups dictate.

One thing I've been trying to do in drafts and haven't been able to pull it off yet is get Roethlisberger late. Regardless of who my QB1 would be, I think snaring him as a QB2 would be incredible value.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich