UH-OH!...2ND Round now for MJD?...

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 pm

what is he even doing in the last pre season game. dumb !!
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 pm

jones-drew should now be available in the 2nd round. way too much risk. IF YOU HAVE THE #1 PICK, TAKE A.PETERSON!!!! DON'T BLOW YOUR SEASON RIGHT FROM THE START!!!! :eek: :mad: :eek:

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

kevin jones and billy miller carted off as well
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:22 pm

KJ didn't look good....going to be significant time imo. :(
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:36 pm

C'mon guys "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!" He's a running back that got hurt! OMG :eek: MJD will be fine, he's got a bruise...now I agree Coach needs to have his head examined for having him in there!
As for KJ it did look very bad!
Pat Sorge

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Originally posted by Bullgod:
C'mon guys "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!" He's a running back that got hurt! OMG :eek: MJD will be fine, he's got a bruise...now I agree Coach needs to have his head examined for having him in there!
As for KJ it did look very bad! Gekko likes to do that, especially when he has the 12th pick and would love to get MJD.

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Bullgod:
As for KJ it did look very bad! Gekko likes to do that, especially when he has the 12th pick and would love to get MJD.
[/QUOTE]1. I've told a couple trusted advisors that MJD has never handled a huge workload before. Everyone is blindly assuming he can handle another 50-75 touches without breaking down to injury. For the #1 pick in a draft, wouldn't you want to select someone who has "showed they can do that "AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR CAREER? :eek:

2. I read a report that he was in a "boot" after the game, and he is scheduled for an MRI today.

3. I have the #1 pick in a 650 DC later today. I WILL NOT BE TAKING MJD.

4. I have the #12 pick in a 650 DC later today. I WILL NOT BE TAKING MJD.

[ September 04, 2009, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko II ]

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
quote:Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Bullgod:
[/QUOTE]1. I've told a couple trusted advisors that MJD has never handled a huge workload before. Everyone is blindly assuming he can handle another 50-75 touches without breaking down to injury. For the #1 pick in a draft, wouldn't you want to select someone who has "showed they can do that "AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR CAREER? :eek:

2. I read a report that he was in a "boot" after the game, and he is scheduled for an MRI today.

3. I have the #1 pick in a 650 DC later today. I WILL NOT BE TAKING MJD.

4. I have the #12 pick in a 650 DC later today. I WILL NOT BE TAKING MJD.
[/QUOTE]I'm with ya, plus someone on here already said 'They don't trust that Drew can handle the load'. Wow how true that was. The season hasn't even started yet, and he's already hurt. :eek:

John