Week 1 KILL SHOT

Cocktails and Dreams

Re: Week 1 KILL SHOT

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:02 pm

I think there is still opportunity for discussion on your boards. They need cleaned up just a little. When there could be discussion we get thread after thread about who is signed up in every league. It is a bit overwhelming to even try to find a discussion thread. Almost to the point where most don't try. If the two things could be divided into two different things it might be beneficial. Or it may be the case that people do that stuff on twitter etc. and it wouldn't matter anyway. Not sure, but speaking for myself, I don't check in very often as it is hard to find a good thread during the preseason. And frankly it is hard to find a signup thread you are looking for as well. There are so many. Good for business, but not good for message board perhaps.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Week 1 KILL SHOT

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 am

Honestly, these are your boards and you folks can lead the discussion on any topic you want in any direction. Tom and I try to start the conversation with Monday Morning Thoughts, Live Chats, Opinions and more and even that doesn't elicit responses at times. Gekko loves to tease with FAAB pickups and now Kill Shots, and some people respond to those. As for us promoting openings in upcoming leagues, we certainly don't apologize for that as they seem to help close out those leagues and alert folks to the next available league openings.

The industry has definitely changed through the years and now folks interact through other means. That's fine with us. But again these are your boards and they are available for you folks to praise other owners, alert other owners, smack talk with other owners, promote other owners and other ways to communicate with all owners. Some choose not to use them now and that's fine too.

But we're here to prod along the conversation where needed and if the boards remain quiet so be it. Tom and I are certainly going to remain active on them and the NFFC boards are still more active than any other message boards in this space. So jump on in when you'd like and we'll help where we can.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius