GooGLE Chrome, that should fix it...

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Sabretooth

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by Sabretooth » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:28 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Sabretooth:
I can see the free agents now but the bid option is not up yet. Is it my connection or is the site really slow loading? ...I can NOT see the Free Agents although it's only natural that the bidding process has yet to begin - that will take place AFTER tonight's games are completed...how come I can't even see the Free Agent players available and am I the only one here with this problemo? :confused: ...thanks much here Sabre...GK [/QUOTE]Snake, look under stats. That is where the free agents are.

Raiders

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by Raiders » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 am

Originally posted by GK:
...so, HOW HIGH are you going to go?...GK

Ryan Grant (sprained ankle) has been ruled out for Week 2 against the Bills.

Grant has never missed a game in his career due to injury. It's likely that the ankle became increasingly sore and swollen overnight, potentially putting his status for Week 3 in doubt as well. Brandon Jackson will start Sunday and immediately becomes a RB2 option in a favorable matchup against a Bills team that ranked 32nd in run defense last year. He's top waiver claim of the week. He's top waiver claim of the week = I'll start the bidding at $520, do I hear higher?

mattjb

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 am

any love for the Rams Mark Clayton?

Sandman62

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:26 am

Clayton and his massive number of targets will be another expensive acquisition this week, no matter HOW quiet we are on the boards about him.

The Franchise

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by The Franchise » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
So how much does B.Jackson go for? A LOT, I'd say John. Good thing we drafted him in our Primetime (tho I admittedly thought it more likely another Grant concussion before he'd be useful.) [/QUOTE]I felt the same way Mike. Him and J.Davis were the 2 guys I wanted on my teams. My notes read.........

B.Jackson (One more concussion Grant/He starts) Wrong reason but doesn't change Jackson from being a Must Start for at least 1 week

J.Davis (One more fumble Harrison/He starts)
Still waiting..... ;)
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

mattjb

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:07 am

Originally posted by GK:
...would you care for some Brandon LLoyd, anyone?...GK i'm hoping someone wastes their money.