Free Agents (aka WW)

mattjb

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...would you care for some Brandon LLoyd, anyone?...GK i'm hoping someone wastes their money. [/QUOTE]...why is that?...do you either think that;

1) an INJURED ROOKIE WR (Thomas) is going to get more looks/be more productive than Lloyd?...

OR

2) a mediocre journeyman with average talent at best (Gafney) is going to get more looks/be more productive than Lloyd?...

...simply curious here but which will it be, mattjob?...GK
[/QUOTE]I have a nickname I feel special...

1. I like Eric Decker and he will make his way into the line up.

2. Yes. Gaffney will get way more looks than Lloyd over the course of the season.

mattjb

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 am

he's 29 GK, not 25.

this is his 8th season.

he's never had a 50 catch season.

he still won't have at the end of this season.

particra

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by particra » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:50 am

Lloyd is going to be a beast this year. Surprised if he goes less than 85/1100/7. It's not a question of whether it will take a 3 figure bid to get him, but what the first number is. Don't be short on your bids!!!

Sandman62

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 am

Originally posted by The Franchise:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
So how much does B.Jackson go for? A LOT, I'd say John. Good thing we drafted him in our Primetime (tho I admittedly thought it more likely another Grant concussion before he'd be useful.) [/QUOTE]I felt the same way Mike. Him and J.Davis were the 2 guys I wanted on my teams. My notes read.........

B.Jackson (One more concussion Grant/He starts) Wrong reason but doesn't change Jackson from being a Must Start for at least 1 week

J.Davis (One more fumble Harrison/He starts)
Still waiting..... ;)
[/QUOTE]I think you got it HALF right anyway. Hillis looks to be the RB to have in CLE. We have him AND Davis on our Classic bench, and BJax on our Primetime bench. Trouble with BJax is our Primetime RBs are Turner and Mendenhall; can't really sit them. Tough to flex him too, having drafted two top TEs (Witten and Celek). Though w/ how involved the Cowboys already are getting Dez, it may be easier to sit Witten to flex BJax in his great matchup vs. BUF this week, w/ no one but a fullback behind him. :D

[ September 13, 2010, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

mattjb

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
Lloyd is going to be a beast this year. Surprised if he goes less than 85/1100/7. It's not a question of whether it will take a 3 figure bid to get him, but what the first number is. Don't be short on your bids!!! hope you catch something with that hook...

Sandman62

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 am

Agreed matt. Someone's trying to get his leaguemates to waste some coin? :rolleyes:

Sandman62

Free Agents (aka WW)

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:32 am

Originally posted by Sabretooth:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Sabretooth:
I can see the free agents now but the bid option is not up yet. Is it my connection or is the site really slow loading? ...I can NOT see the Free Agents although it's only natural that the bidding process has yet to begin - that will take place AFTER tonight's games are completed...how come I can't even see the Free Agent players available and am I the only one here with this problemo? :confused: ...thanks much here Sabre...GK [/QUOTE]Snake, look under stats. That is where the free agents are.
[/QUOTE]Yes, under the Stats menu, the Free Agents option does show them. But when there's another Free Agents option in the Transactions menu, shouldn't it function identically?

While on the subject of the Free Agents page... is there a way to Search for a player to see if he's on someone's team already? Also, why CAN'T we put waiver claims in before Tues, like even during the games on Sunday? What is the technical limitation? They're just claims, not actual pickups.