NEW 2018 NFFC FAAB Demo Video Is Live

Greg Ambrosius

Re: NEW 2018 NFFC FAAB Demo Video Is Live

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 am

Okay, I'm bringing this thread back to life because Darik has PROMISED me that he's going to produce an updated FAAB video. We have so many cool features with our FAAB software now that we need to show you live on video how all of this is going to save you time this season.

Darik knows the FAAB features better than myself or Tom, so we'll let him explain them in this video. But trust me when I say that running multiple FAAB teams in the NFFC this year is going to be easier and will save you plenty of time. I promise it.

All of these features are being used in baseball, so our baseball guys can attest to the new features. And FAAB results are all posted within three minutes each Sunday night in the NFBC, so we've really sped up that process for you this year.

The one key feature that I like in baseball is being able to bid from any Player Card and see which of your leagues he is available in. So if I want a recent callup in baseball like Trent Grisham, I can just click on his player link and on his Player Card there is a Free Agency tab. I click on that and it shows all of my leagues and says Yes or No if he's available in all of those leagues. I can bid right from that card for every league that he is available in. That will save plenty of time for folks with multiple FAAB leagues.

There are more features you'll see once Darik produces his Oscar-caliber movie!!! We are all awaiting the film. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:08 am

This video will not only have the newest and coolest FAAB upgrades, but visual answers to the questions we get asked most about in emails: Player Shares, ADP, Moving Teams, Available Players, Player Cards, etc...

I will get this up and posted this weekend at some point. I PROMISE :)

So, once posted, please take a few minutes out of your day to watch it if you have questions on any of this; or you simply just love the sound of my voice for some reason. I'll do my best to cover everything in minimal time.

Darik B

Post by Darik B » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Sorry, all, hoped to get this up today, but I need to re-record due to user-error and wrong file type for YouTube. Good news is I killed the "practice" run, so this should be smooth sailing the second time around. I'll have this posted by lunch time.