Chris Johnson-Greatest Fantasy Score Ever?

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...ah what the heck, 194+ and still counting for the Main NFFC Classic SNAKEsquad thus far (with one quarter of Steve Smith still to go!)...GK Do you ever stop beating your chest when things go your way? No one cares. Every thread is tainted with these postings. I may quit these boards again, it's tiring.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...ah what the heck, 194+ and still counting for the Main NFFC Classic SNAKEsquad thus far (with one quarter of Steve Smith still to go!)...GK Do you ever stop beating your chest when things go your way? No one cares. Every thread is tainted with these postings. I may quit these boards again, it's tiring. [/QUOTE]...right now, I NEED something to feel good about and/or root for and if you don't like it, well then, QUIT the MB!...201.45 is my final score KJ - simply thought that you'd like to know...thanks much...GK
[/QUOTE]If you really want something to feel good about look up the meaning of narcisstic PD, then stop acting that way. Your life will improve by leaps and bounds. Truthfully.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcis ... er/DS00652

[ September 20, 2009, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Whatever you think of me, I *could not* care less. In fact your criticism of me above is nothing short of spot on narcissistic symtom per the mayo clinic.

Click the link and look in the mirror. It will do you some good. This isn't trash talk, I gave up responding to you a year ago. But you need help, it is right there in front of you.

[ September 21, 2009, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...ah what the heck, 194+ and still counting for the Main NFFC Classic SNAKEsquad thus far (with one quarter of Steve Smith still to go!)...GK Do you ever stop beating your chest when things go your way? No one cares. Every thread is tainted with these postings. I may quit these boards again, it's tiring. [/QUOTE]...right now, I NEED something to feel good about and/or root for and if you don't like it, well then, QUIT the MB!...201.45 is my final score KJ - simply thought that you'd like to know...thanks much...GK
[/QUOTE]Every, every, post you write reeks with .... me, me, me, me, me.

If you really want something to feel good about look up the meaning of narcissist, then stop acting like one. Your life will improve by leaps and bounds.
[/QUOTE]...ok, you want the truth - here it is...you are, and always have been, nothing but a cold-hearted, unfeeling, inhumane, inept FF player and jealous person KJ...YOU should work on that man...you should work on improving yourself instead of looking for the opportunity to put people down - especially those type of people that are of a diverse nature contrary to what you in your seemingly routine-oriented and stubborn ways are used to dealing with...goodnight now and good luck to you KJ...GK
[/QUOTE]Greg...please put a stop to this before the MB goes dead again.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
Whatever you think of me, I could care less. this doesn't make sense. you mean you "couldn't care less."

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 am

if memory serves, Mark Rypien threw for 470+, with 6 td's; and ran one in for good measure circa 1992...or maybe '91.
HMan