Dropping Steve Smith

GOD Loves You

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:46 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
In the meantime, I accidently dropped Lowe...I IMMEDIATELY emailed the commish only to find that he wasn't giving me Lowe back. C'mon, Marc, you know this is apples and oranges. You didn't have the amount of chances to verify your drop like we do in the NFFC. Once you click that submit button, the move was final.....but in this case, once the submit button was clicked, well there was still the chance to see exactly what just transpired due to all the clicking.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Chum-Chum-Club

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by Chum-Chum-Club » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:59 am

I just got one question???????

I haven't looked at the roster. But was henry the guy above Smith????

Everything is set up Alphabetical????? Just curious how Smith goes in for Henry? He must of been in a real hurry to be clicking all over the Place and get Smith In.

I Could care less either but just wondering???

TradeStar28

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:05 am

Originally posted by Chum-Chum-Club:
I just got one question???????

I haven't looked at the roster. But was henry the guy above Smith????

Everything is set up Alphabetical????? Just curious how Smith goes in for Henry? He must of been in a real hurry to be clicking all over the Place and get Smith In.

I Could care less either but just wondering??? NO, HE WAS NOT ABOVE OR BELOW STEVE SMITH. IT LISTS THE NAME ALPHABETICALLY. OBVIOUSLY RIFF WAS IN A HURRY OR HIS HEAD WAS IN A FOG.

WITH THE PERILS OF LIFE, JOB, KIDS, NAGGING WIVES, MORTGAGE, WEATHER, PETS, BILLS, ETC.....HE MUSTA HIT THE WRONG GUY AND THEN CONFIRMED IT.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Soupdog

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by Soupdog » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:46 am

Doom- It is all good. I just have a problem with people who feel like everyone is out to get them and their first reaction when things don't go their way is to pout, call people cheaters, and threaten to get a lawyer. I enjoy these leagues and hate to see it tarnished by those types of actions and accusations.

D-Day Heroes

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by D-Day Heroes » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:38 am

I hope You guys dont mind me giving my take ( since i am a sattelite player ) but, I have to back Gregs Decision here.

" The bottom line is that the owner in question contacted me immediately, told me about the error and told me the player he intended to cut. Teams weren't allowed to bid on the free agent, it was caught before the weekend games and the correct move has now been made. " GA

Is this, not the Bottom Line ? If this mistake had any " Impact " on " Anything ", then Greg would have had a much tougher decision to make. And as difficult as it may have been, he probally would have had to let the mistake stand. Because, once there is an impact of any kind, the chain reaction, that would have caused, would have been difficult if not impossible to remedy.

Bottom Line.... NO HARM - NO FOUL !

( PS )

I was very moved and impressed by the compassion, and understanding, of so many league owners on this issue. Just another reason Im a true fan of this League. GW
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

wayne123

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by wayne123 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:48 am

Originally posted by Soupdog:
Doom- My comments our way out of line?? The guy continually calls everyone cheaters and says that the league is out to get him? There are how many documented cases of him doing that? If you disagree with the decision, fine. But to say that the whole league is in on some scheme or that the guy dropped Steve Smith to gain some advantage is crazy talk.

Find a new play pen?? I have no problem with the play pen, just the kids who don't play well with others. You are the one saying you would "like to support Ton and Greg, BUT" Sounds like if this decision doesn't change, you want to go elsewhere. That is your choice. See ya!

As I said in my original thoughts, whatever decision was made, I could see the logic, but Blue Foot was way out of line to acuse anyone of cheating. If you think he is right to make those types of statements, then I am sorry for you too. Competitive advantage....not CHEATING! I have said collusion and competitive advantage. I consider these actions normal for competitive players, but if caught they should have consequences. You guys are so sensitive about all this stuff. CHILL OUT!

This issue is over and has been resolved. Please move on. Trust me...I will give you something later in the year to get mad at me about. I don't have anything planned yet...but, something will come along!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Raiders

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by Raiders » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:52 am

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
quote:Originally posted by Soupdog:
Doom- My comments our way out of line?? The guy continually calls everyone cheaters and says that the league is out to get him? There are how many documented cases of him doing that? If you disagree with the decision, fine. But to say that the whole league is in on some scheme or that the guy dropped Steve Smith to gain some advantage is crazy talk.

Find a new play pen?? I have no problem with the play pen, just the kids who don't play well with others. You are the one saying you would "like to support Ton and Greg, BUT" Sounds like if this decision doesn't change, you want to go elsewhere. That is your choice. See ya!

As I said in my original thoughts, whatever decision was made, I could see the logic, but Blue Foot was way out of line to acuse anyone of cheating. If you think he is right to make those types of statements, then I am sorry for you too. Competitive advantage....not CHEATING! I have said collusion and competitive advantage. I consider these actions normal for competitive players, but if caught they should have consequences. You guys are so sensitive about all this stuff. CHILL OUT!

This issue is over and has been resolved. Please move on. Trust me...I will give you something later in the year to get mad at me about. I don't have anything planned yet...but, something will come along!
[/QUOTE]Oh,goodie can't wait. :rolleyes:

da bears

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by da bears » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:49 am

All this talk involving Steve Smith has been good so far for Steve Smith owners today :D
Bauler Shot Caller

richieprimo

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by richieprimo » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:20 am

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
Competitive advantage....not CHEATING! I have said collusion and competitive advantage. I consider these actions normal for competitive players, but if caught they should have consequences. You guys are so sensitive about all this stuff. CHILL OUT!

This issue is over and has been resolved. Please move on. Trust me...I will give you something later in the year to get mad at me about. I don't have anything planned yet...but, something will come along! Listen up, you infantile schizo. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS THING? I mean really, are you 12 years old?

Do you think if the release of Smith was allowed, that Greg would just look away and leave him out there for the highest bidder in that league? Open up your mind for a second and think about that. You don't gain the trust of this many people without an unblemished record of integrity, at least where I come from. Greg has proven over and over that he'll face problems straight on and in a fair manner, but (most) of us already know that.

I used to think your incomprehensible MB aphorisms were entertaining, albeit in a warped kind of way, but here you come going all Russell Crowe on us with all this moronic conjecture.

What are you "going to give us later in the year to get mad" at you about? Are you going to be the first paid sign-up for the 2008 NFFC season?
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

richieprimo

Dropping Steve Smith

Post by richieprimo » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:49 pm

Please retort, you looney parasite.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.