Time for a new direction...

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:08 pm

Originally posted by UltimateFFCheatsheets:
quote:Originally posted by D-Day Heroes:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kapefear:
Any shot??? I'm down 47 points in the NBC,opponent is done and I have MBIII,P.CRAYTON and DALLAS DEFENSE??? Kape , you have to average 15.7 per position there, thats feasable, against most teams , tough against the Eagles D. I'll say ... MB111 Gets you 30, Crayton a the D get you 10 each for the win

Obviosly I have MB111 :D

I had the 3rd pic in one of the Sat Darfts and took MB over Addai and Jackson, they were laughing then, think their laughing now ? Lets just hope i don't Hex him and his Chest Protector don't fail him now :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]Not sure who was laughing, but I know I wasn't. :cool:
[/QUOTE

My Bad ,That was a typo guys , 4th pic, afetr LT, AP, and BW. I probally would have taken BW over MB so the 4 slot made that decision easier for me.
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Here's one, my opponent is up 12.5 with Witten and I have Barber. Shot? UFC, thats a tight one, but of course you have a shot. Its going to be interesting on who the Eagles double down on, TO or Witten ?
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 pm

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
johnny , i need your boy macfadden to stey healthy and my main event team will be tough.he worries me with his health.scored 142pts with mb111 , basket and dal d still going 2nite Frankie!!!!!!!!!!!

DMC is Nasty Man!!!!

The pounding worries me a little , But I think the coaching staff might have woke up a little this week with Fargas going down. They can win some games just running the ball with DMC and Bush.

It's always about staying healthy in the NFL and Fantasy...God I hate Injuries.

TK hates Addai, I wish Now I said Addai over Brady :D What can ya do.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:21 pm

i need 2 baskett td's , mb111 get me 20pts , and dal d for 20pts and have a nice week.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:25 pm

The Over - Under is 46.5 , I take it no one is calling for a Defnsive Battle and taking the under :D

My Bad , what fantasy Player would ever take the under :rolleyes:
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Here's one, my opponent is up 12.5 with Witten and I have Barber. Shot? I say you come up short, as Witten gets about 13, and I don't see Barber getting 25. I'll say Barber gets 17.

But 17 is almost 15 more than Larry Johnson yesterday! ;)

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Heroes....Lets say WHITTEN gets 13,You need 26 from MBIII.I'm pulling for ya...About MCFADDEN,they are speculating TURF TOE ala LT, with fargas possible groin problem, I hope you have M. bush or can get him...

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:26 pm

I preached the up and coming of Chansi Stuckey and put in Mendenhall instead of him. I wish I was a little more limer so I can kick myself in the asss everytime I don't listen to my gut and start a guy that I feel the MoJo from, only because he's not the popular vote.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:29 pm

big game next week marc ...hehe
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by UltimateFFCheatsheets:
Here's one, my opponent is up 12.5 with Witten and I have Barber. Shot? I say you come up short, as Witten gets about 13, and I don't see Barber getting 25. I'll say Barber gets 17.

But 17 is almost 15 more than Larry Johnson yesterday! ;)
[/QUOTE]Similarly, I have a lead of 15.45 points plus Witten vs Barber and Crayton. On my projections this will be a >1-point game. Anyone else want to call this one?

(Thought I was in great shape until both Fasano and A Bryant stuck me with zeros). :mad:

[ September 15, 2008, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]