RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

BLACKHAND

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Fox Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Vikings are "very close" to acquiring Randy Moss from the Patriots.
How's that for a shocker? Per CSN New England's Tom Curran, the Pats' compensation is "rumored" to be a third-rounder. Multiple reports are now emerging to corroborate. The deal can't be finalized until the Vikings work out a new contract for Moss, which Glazer says the sides are currently addressing. Brett Favre has long pined for deep threat Moss as a teammate. It looks like he's going to get his wish, putting to rest speculation that he could walk away later this season if the Vikes don't turn it aroun
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

boutrous11

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:23 pm

eh, not that big of a story.

WTF@)#$*(&@!*($(_#@*

BLACKHAND

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:24 pm

packers looking in the car mirror : objects are closer than they appear.

particra

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by particra » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:24 pm

I don't really get this from NE's perspective. That's gonna be a whole lot of 8 yard crossing routes. I guess they think Tate is better than he's shown.

particra

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by particra » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:25 pm

OTOH, Moss can now play all 17 weeks

da bears

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by da bears » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Yep that deal makes alot of sense. Moss is clearly not wanted in New England anymore as indicated by the 0 catches ysterday.

Talk about a big bump in value for Favre if Moss goes to the Vikings. Also Moss will put up some huge numbers as Favre won't be afraid to throw to him like Brady has failed to do recently.

I think Brady's value takes a hit for the rest of the season as his best targets are a crippled Welker and some rookie tight ends. :eek: Brady had his best season as a pro because of Moss.

[ October 05, 2010, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

BLACKHAND

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:33 pm

look at it a little different here. yes favre will get bumped up but so will brandon tate. he is not available in my league but he will be worth every dime you can pay.

particra

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by particra » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Tate is not going to be the guy. There is another shoe to drop. Belicheck is nuts. Would not be shocked to see them flip the pick they get for Moss, add a late rounder and get Jackson. No way they voluntarily choose to make the team that much worse this year. Brady is not a kid.

cdavault

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by cdavault » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:40 pm

what does this really do to welker? will it kill him?

da bears

RANDY MOSS TO VIKINGS

Post by da bears » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
Tate is not going to be the guy. There is another shoe to drop. Belicheck is nuts. Would not be shocked to see them flip the pick they get for Moss, add a late rounder and get Jackson. No way they voluntarily choose to make the team that much worse this year. Brady is not a kid. I agree and could see Vincent being dealt to the Patriots. :cool:
Bauler Shot Caller