HHHMMMMMMM....

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
Jack had a great draft and it wasn't because one player made a few questionable decisions. To insinuate such is stupid. who said it was limited to ONE player? [/QUOTE]Who else had a bad draft then??
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Raiders

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Raiders » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Wow this got out of hand, what a shock. :eek:

Best quote from Billywaz:

If people out there believe that this is the first time that someone seriously "went against the grain" in the NFFC, they are truly naive. There will ALWAYS be teams that don't follow ADP and get the team THEY want. For $1,300, shouldn't that be THEIR choice???'

So can we please move on already.
Maybe I should post my draft, I would take this guys team over mine any day.

John

Gordon Gekko

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:46 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:

John :eek: :eek: :eek:
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
Wow this got out of hand, what a shock. :eek:

Best quote from Billywaz:

If people out there believe that this is the first time that someone seriously "went against the grain" in the NFFC, they are truly naive. There will ALWAYS be teams that don't follow ADP and get the team THEY want. For $1,300, shouldn't that be THEIR choice???'

So can we please move on already.

John You should've used Josh's cheatsheets.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

bald is beautiful

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:53 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Just saw this thread. I'll say this..

Obviously after the draft, everyone's analyzing the draft boards. Most 99% of all the teams I saw had a weak spot or two or more. Something questionable, I mean, with 14 team drafts, something is usually up in the air or iffy.

When I came upon this board and started in.... I saw SEVERAL VERY GOOD squads. I started with Rob's and Jack's teams and then saw a few others and I was like WOW. There's alot of good teams here... Somebody then chimed in... "Look at team 7". I did, and then it all made sense.

What can be said but big f'ing deal. Compare it to poker. You take out a donk and stack up before getting to the final table. The final table is what it's all about and TRUST me... it will be competitive til the end. ...yep it seems that Bald is Beautiful was certainly a direct beneficary here, that's for certain...lucky bastard...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]That's the first nice thing you ever said to me. You are officially off the s___ list. lol

Route Collectors

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 pm

This thread only proves 1 thing.......we seriously need Thurs. night to get here. :D

Chi_Town_FEW

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:26 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Here is the entire draft in order. Drafted out of the 7 hole in Chicago 2 by Shawn Rybka, Weirton, West Virginia. I only post this because it will be public knowledge in a few days anyways.

Brady
Parker
Chad Johnson
Tony Gonzalez
Julius Jones
Engram
Rudi Johnson
Kevin Curtis
Ryan Torain
James Hardy
Marc Bulger
Laurent Robinson
Jaguars DEF
Warrick Dunn
Donald Lee
Marty Booker
Rod Bironas
Adrian Peterson

Relax guy, it doesn't look pretty but stranger things have happened. His QB should throw for 30+ TDs. Parker did not get in the end zone last year but if Jamal Lewis can rise from the asses in CLEVELAND, Parker might in Pitts. Ocho, is well Ocho, he made every other NFFC roster. Gonzo caught over 90 balls last year, Julius Jones, he is on his own with that one, but guys like Rudi Johnson and Torin might play a big part in the second half, Kevin smith had something ridicules like 450 touches last yr in college, he might break down. Def and Kicker are OK. I dont want that team but **** happens.

Chi_Town_FEW

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Chi_Town_FEW » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:50 am

Originally posted by Chi_Town_FEW:
Originally posted by Go Getta:
Here is the entire draft in order. Drafted out of the 7 hole in Chicago 2 by Shawn Rybka, Weirton, West Virginia. I only post this because it will be public knowledge in a few days anyways.

Brady
Parker
Chad Johnson
Tony Gonzalez
Julius Jones
Engram
Rudi Johnson
Kevin Curtis
Ryan Torain
James Hardy
Marc Bulger
Laurent Robinson
Jaguars DEF
Warrick Dunn
Donald Lee
Marty Booker
Rod Bironas
Adrian Peterson

Relax guy, it doesn't look pretty but stranger things have happened. His QB should throw for 30+ TDs. Parker did not get in the end zone last year but if Jamal Lewis can rise from the asses in CLEVELAND, Parker might in Pitts. Ocho, is well Ocho, he made every other NFFC roster. Gonzo caught over 90 balls last year, Julius Jones, he is on his own with that one, but guys like Rudi Johnson and Torin might play a big part in the second half, Kevin smith had something ridicules like 450 touches last yr in college, he might break down. Def and Kicker are OK. I dont want that team but **** happens.

...ya got the wrong Kevin here comrade...SNAKE

--------------------
King Cobra Head Supreme

--------------------------------------
I was trying to say with Rudi in Det and a rook rb he might get touches in the second half. I love this.

Chi-Town FEW