Who's Coming To The 2005 NFFC?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:08 am

Aaron Seefeldt of Northbrook, Illinois was already signed up for the NFFC Auction League in Chicago and was going to sit out the main event this year to concentrate on his baseball teams. Aaron finished second overall in our National Fantasy Baseball Championship last year and is currently battling for league titles this year as well. But he started to get the itch for football once training camps opened up and today he signed up for the NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott on Saturday, Sept. 3rd. Aaron led his Any Given Sunday team to a 6-7 record in Chicago League 2 last year, finishing 117th overall with 1,575.65 points. Any Given Sunday then finished 79th in the Consolation Round with 498.91 points. I'm surprised yet happy to see you back in the NFFC's main event, Aaron, and I wish you best of luck in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:15 am

Anthony Gambuzza of Wayne, New Hampshire is already entered into the NFFC's main event, coming back for a second go-round this year. Now Anthony's buddies from his local league are forming a separate team this year as well and have entered this year, drafting at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 3rd. They're still figuring out who the principal owner is going to be, but they saw the run coming on New York spots and wanted to secure one now. Thanks guys for your trust and support as we're closing in on our sixth league in New York and 15th overall. Keep 'em coming and let's fill this baby up.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:17 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Richie, are you coming back this year? How about your buddie Tom? And are you bringing your famous hoagies to New York this year? Let me know how to reach you as I've had little luck contacting you at last year's phone number. Thanks man and I hope to see you again this year in the NFFC. Hey Greg. Howzitgoin'? Tom and I will be back in, but the hoagies may not be possible for the main event. We're planning to come up to NY on Friday to draft in the Draft Champions League and stay overnight for the Main Event. I don't like to have my hoagies sitting around for consumption the next day, but we're looking at a few franchise situations in the Big Apple, so they'll be available to all the NY players in the very near future. I tried to call you today, but I assume that you were gone for the weekend. You can try me at the office # - 856-464-8300, at any time. If you leave a message with a convenient time to call you, that would be fine. Have a nice weekend and I'll talk to you soon.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:22 pm

Hey Primo, I'll bring some beer if you bring the Hoagies...I'm in for the DraftChampions and the Auction in NY on Sept. 2...

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:30 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Richie Primo sat to our right at last year's draft in New York--great guy. My partner and I were already promised food and beverages in 2005, so I assume he's going to be partipating and not just supplying sustenance.

Richie is also a big Deadwood fan (as am I). Greg, just get him an Ian McShane autographed item and I'm positive you'll get him back. Thanks for the kind words, King. If you read my post to Greg, you'll find that I'm not bringing hoagies to the main event on Saturday. If you're in the Draft Champions League, you may get a taste at THAT draft. Not to worry, though...I'm setting up a few franchise stores in NY next spring and your first one is on me. We've had a tremendous amount of inquiries for the NY area and I have an employee that's scouting as we speak. Once we hit the ground running we'll have multiple units throughout the metro area...Queens too, I expect. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the draft. Man, don't you miss Al, Seth and the gang right now? I've been watching my dubs of Season Two so much that I have the script memorized word-for-word. Hoopleheads and heathens are all around me. :D
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:21 pm

Originally posted by Diesel:
Hey Primo, I'll bring some beer if you bring the Hoagies...I'm in for the DraftChampions and the Auction in NY on Sept. 2...

Marc Marc...3rd time is a charm when I'm trying to reply to a quote. I've got the hoagies for Friday, but let's leave it at this for now, and I'll reply when I'm coherent enough to answer with half-a-brain. Keep your eyes on this board for further dim-witted comment. Thanks for understanding. For a teaser sample of goodies for your perusal, check my website @;
www.primohoagies.com

Primo

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:25 pm

Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:

Marc Marc...3rd time is a charm when I'm trying to reply to a quote. I've got the hoagies for Friday, but let's leave it at this for now, and I'll reply when I'm coherent enough to answer with half-a-brain. Keep your eyes on this board for further dim-witted comment. Thanks for understanding. For a teaser sample of goodies for your perusal, check my website @;
www.primohoagies.com

Primo
[/QUOTE]Primo...team FI$HER will take a pair of them "R" specials....I want it to be so spicey that I will be willing to drink out of the ball washer where I go golfing after the draft.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:29 pm

Team Diesel split up this year, so I'll be changing the team name, but you'll remember "The guy with the Cleveland Browns Jersey" when you see me...lol...I'll be bringing a case of beer with me since a lot of us will be second year players now, we might as well have some fun with this...Hopefully the DraftChampions fills up a little more or we're going to have PLENTY of space to eat those Hoagies and drink our beer while we're doing a NY/Chic multi city draft again.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:36 am

Originally posted by Primo:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Richie, are you coming back this year? How about your buddie Tom? And are you bringing your famous hoagies to New York this year? Let me know how to reach you as I've had little luck contacting you at last year's phone number. Thanks man and I hope to see you again this year in the NFFC. Hey Greg. Howzitgoin'? Tom and I will be back in, but the hoagies may not be possible for the main event. We're planning to come up to NY on Friday to draft in the Draft Champions League and stay overnight for the Main Event. I don't like to have my hoagies sitting around for consumption the next day, but we're looking at a few franchise situations in the Big Apple, so they'll be available to all the NY players in the very near future. I tried to call you today, but I assume that you were gone for the weekend. You can try me at the office # - 856-464-8300, at any time. If you leave a message with a convenient time to call you, that would be fine. Have a nice weekend and I'll talk to you soon. [/QUOTE]I talked to Tom and he said you were both coming back and probably for the Draft Champions League again. Bring the hoagies on Friday and someone else can bring the beer. I have a feeling Tom will grab a little of each as the draft coordinator there in New York. Good to have you back Richie and stop making so much money on the hoagie franchise busy. All work and no play makes Richie a sad boy! ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:55 am

Back to the signups. Ken Magner has completed his trifecta in New York by adding the Draft Champions League to his weekend of fun at the New York Hilton. Ken competed in all three NFFC events last year as well, with his Sack the QB team finishing 10th in the NY/Chicago Draft Champions League with 2,149.1 points. Thanks again for all your support, Ken, and best of luck in the hunt for the $4,250 first place prize in this one.