2007 NFFC Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:38 am

Four more signups over the weekend. I'll try to keep this thread near the top all off-season so that people know who is coming to each city. Thanks everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Team Legacy

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Team Legacy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:57 am

make that 5 Greg... I'm in for Chicago..

Rob.. I'm gunning for you buddy. Since I've beaten you before in a Satellite in our only encounter, I know I can be the Champ!

Currently the score is Rob 0 Team Legacy 1.

Of course your winnings now far exceed mine. ;)

PLEASE pair me up with the champ Greg!

[ January 15, 2007, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Team Legacy ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:09 am

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
make that 5 Greg... I'm in for Chicago..

Rob.. I'm gunning for you buddy. Since I've beaten you before in a Satellite in our only encounter, I know I can be the Champ!

Currently the score is Rob 0 Team Legacy 1.

Of course your winnings now far exceed mine. ;)

PLEASE pair me up with the champ Greg! Welcome back Scott. Chicago is shaping up well and I think Rob knows all of the folks gunning for him in the Windy City. But sorry about the pair up as the leagues are selected randomly. Of course, you'll battle him every day for the $100,000 grand prize!! :D

Enjoy and you are now officially on the list.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Ted's Cracked Head

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:06 am

Scott,

I am already in training for next years run for the Championship and I will be VERY ready. If you end up in my league your odds will decrease drastically, so be careful what you ask for! I am not the same player I was 3 years ago. I am luckier! ;)

Are you going to the Derby this year? I plan on being there for sure. Maybe we could get a group to meet there? It is one heck of a weekend.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

dcc1973

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by dcc1973 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:23 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
it says no payment till august 1? is that correct and how does that work? We don't do any down deposits or anything goofy like that. We trust you and you trust us, that's how it works here. So feel free to sign up now to secure a spot in any of the events and we'll swipe your card on Aug. 1 or you can send in another form of payment before then. If something drastic came up between now and Aug. 1 and you had to back out, we'll fill your spot. It's a good way of dealing with customers and we don't need the money sitting around our bank account. You guys keep it until we need it. [/QUOTE]This blows me away and makes a huge difference for me. A differentiator for the NFFC.

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:41 am

It's been another great day for the NFFC as we welcome Ken Magner for three events (including the $5,000 Auction League) and Paula Magner with her own team again. Thanks everyone. It would be so cool to get an Ultimate Auction League in Las Vegas this year. Let's keep it going!!

For our baseball event, we have 45 signups for the Ultimate Leagues right now and we're still two months away. All is good over there as well.

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:04 am

Originally posted by David Comings:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
it says no payment till august 1? is that correct and how does that work? We don't do any down deposits or anything goofy like that. We trust you and you trust us, that's how it works here. So feel free to sign up now to secure a spot in any of the events and we'll swipe your card on Aug. 1 or you can send in another form of payment before then. If something drastic came up between now and Aug. 1 and you had to back out, we'll fill your spot. It's a good way of dealing with customers and we don't need the money sitting around our bank account. You guys keep it until we need it. [/QUOTE]This blows me away and makes a huge difference for me. A differentiator for the NFFC.
[/QUOTE]David, thanks for the signup and welcome to the NFFC family. You'll have a blast in Chicago and we're glad to have you with us. As for the above, isn't that the way everyone should run a high-stakes contest? :D :D

Jersey Dawg

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:47 am

Greg,

Sign me up for Vegas! I know it's only February, but I feel the need to get in early.

See you there,

Pete Lukowicz

Greg Ambrosius

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:53 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Greg,

Sign me up for Vegas! I know it's only February, but I feel the need to get in early.

See you there,

Pete Lukowicz Got it Pete. Glad to have you back in Sin City for football. Good luck in baseball this year as well.

Route Collectors

2007 NFFC Signup List

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:54 am

Greg...I've hesitated to sign up officially yet since my plans to draft in NY are not 100% at the moment. I will however be doing the main and auction events in either NY or Chicago.

BTW...congrats on another season with Favre. Hopefully in a couple of days I'll know what it feels like to win a Super Bowl like you GB fans!

On a side note...what was the score of the IU/Wisc. game???

[ February 02, 2007, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Route C ]