Who's Coming To The 2010 NFFC In Las Vegas?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 am

We've had a nice little push lately for Las Vegas as we now have three full leagues for the Classic main event on Saturday, Sept. 4th at the Bellagio. We're glad to welcome back Jim Bruce of Conroe, Texas and George Melbrod of Carlsbad, California to both main events in Las Vegas as both NFFC veterans signed up today. Let's keep it rolling and have some fun in Sin City!!

Once I have access again to everyone's past history and last year's results, I'll formally introduce every owner in every city so that folks can have an easy reference to their competitors on Draft Day. And then I'll do it for every new signup as well so that folks can see the daily interest we're getting in the NFFC. I just need the data we had in the past and then Tom and I will bring out the Welcome Wagon again!! :D Look for those welcomes and new signup notices soon. I'm looking forward to having this access again as I'm sure you are. Wow.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:39 am

We begin our fourth Classic main event league in Las Vegas today as we welcome another new member to the growing NFFC family. Blaine Perra of Warman, North Dakota is another long-time CDM/Fanball player who is adding the NFFC to his season of fun. Blaine is coming to the Bellagio in Las Vegas for the main event doubleheader as we now have three full Classic leagues in Las Vegas and we're almost full with three Primetime leagues there. Welcome aboard Blaine and best of luck in the hunt for this year's combined $150,000 in grand prizes.

We're seeing a nice crossover of Fanball users who are joining the NFFC for the first time this year. I like this trend and I sure hope it continues. Thanks all and I promise you'll enjoy the NFFC competition.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 pm

this is going to be a fun year!!

INIT2WINIT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:00 pm

How many leagues will you have in Vegas?? I'm coming back for my third year and don't want to get shutout. thanks Carlos George ....third times the charm....I hope

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:31 am

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
How many leagues will you have in Vegas?? I'm coming back for my third year and don't want to get shutout. thanks Carlos George ....third times the charm....I hope We had six leagues in each event in Las Vegas last year Carlos and should get that many again this year. We're working on our fourth Classic and should be on our fourth Primetime soon. I'll see you in the draft room today for the NFFC magazine draft and we'll get the ball rollin' then. Good luck and see ya in Vegas.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:46 am

We have another Fanball/CDM owner who is joining the NFFC Classic for the first time as Wayne Ferguson of Upper Marlboro, Maryland will be coming to the Bellagio Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 4th to compete for the $100,000 grand prize. Wayne is a veteran CDM/Fanball competitor and now he's branching out to the NFFC as well. It's been a good run of new members joining the NFFC this week and we sure hope the trend continues. Nice. Welcome aboard Wayne and best of luck in the hunt for this year's $100,000 grand prize and the $5,000 league prize.

INIT2WINIT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Can you sing me up for the 14 team Classic in Vegas?
I will be officially registering by mid July. thanks..Carlos George "INIT2WINIT"....

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
Can you sing me up for the 14 team Classic in Vegas?
I will be officially registering by mid July. thanks..Carlos George "INIT2WINIT".... Done Carlos. No need for payment until Aug. 1st, so you're good to go. Thanks much.

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Random question: has anyone ever experienced the "NASCAR Richard Petty Experience"?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:14 am

We now have four full Classic leagues in Las Vegas and we're working on our fourth Primetime league now. Let's keep it going and top the six leagues we had for each event in Las Vegas last year. A special welcome to Matt McAuley of Merced, California, who just became our latest signup for the Primetime main event at the Bellagio. This is Matt's first venture with the NFFC or Fanball, so we're glad to have him on board. Las Vegas actually has a lot of new members joining us this year, so that's great news. Welcome aboard Matt and best of luck in the hunt for the $50,000 grand prize and the $3,000 league prize.