I thought I had seen it all

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:32 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
Even better some guys picked up Begals Def. because they had a good week two matchup. :eek: The guy that played me did that and they only scored 2 points for him.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:09 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
I posted this after the draft but the story gets even stranger. We passed on Bigben at 8.10 hoping that he would make it back to us at 9.5. The person picking 14th drafted Bigben even though he already had Peyton Manning (both with bye week 6.) I thought that was bizarre until this weekend. This is the first time I've ever seen someone sit Peyton Manning. Yes he started Roethlisberger over Manning. (And yes he is the low point team in the league.)

You just never know do you?

Wayne Wayne, I've read enough of your posts to believe you're not being malicious with this observation; but it sure seems that you are still a little peeved about being the team that was "bitten" by what you view as a "dead money" faux pas. :eek: By the way, if it really is dead money...just let it lie. ;)

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
I posted this after the draft but the story gets even stranger. We passed on Bigben at 8.10 hoping that he would make it back to us at 9.5. The person picking 14th drafted Bigben even though he already had Peyton Manning (both with bye week 6.) I thought that was bizarre until this weekend. This is the first time I've ever seen someone sit Peyton Manning. Yes he started Roethlisberger over Manning. (And yes he is the low point team in the league.)

You just never know do you?

Wayne Wayne, I've read enough of your posts to believe you're not being malicious with this observation; but it sure seems that you are still a little peeved about being the team that was "bitten" by what you view as a "dead money" faux pas. :eek: By the way, if it really is dead money...just let it lie. ;)
[/QUOTE]You are correct Riff - I'm not being malicious and I"m also not in the slightest bit peeved about anything. I didn't make the dead money comment. I was just shocked somebody sat Peyton Manning. My only disappointment was that I didn't go QB in the 8th but that was my own fault. The guy behind me would have taken Bigben before he got back to me regardless.

I enjoy this too much to get upset about much of anything! :D

Wayne