Anyone For Draft Champions Satellite Leagues?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:37 am

A few die-hard NFFC owners have e-mailed me recently to request more Draft Champions Satellite Leagues, and the sooner the better. One of the reasons we don't start our satellite league season until the end of July is that we're worried that the interest isn't there to fill high-stakes satellite leagues. But I have a feeling that if we offered more $250 Draft Champions Leagues, we could fill a few up in June and early July.

Anyway, if you have a favorite price level, time, date, etc., for a DC League -- a league that you won't have to worry about managing during the season -- let me know and I'll set one up. We have a draft on June 21st and can certainly hold one each week after that if the interest is there. These would be 26 rounds using 3RR and the computer would pick your optimal scoring lineup each week for 16 weeks. These are great practice drafts and they provide plenty of fun during the season, too.

If you're interested, let me know here and I'll see what we can get done. Thanks for all the prodding e-mails everyone and it's time to get this Message Board cookin' again. Draft Day is right around the corner.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:53 am

I would be happy to join 3 or 4 more DCs between now and September with a price level of 100-250.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:55 am

Did someone mention drafts?

I'd be down for a couple more...$100 or $250.

Earlier the better!
@RedRyder

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:10 am

Would like too see a $100.+ DC "Winner Take All" league with winner getting a free entry into a 2008 $1300. DC league.

hammer

Post by hammer » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:14 am

I'm great with another DC

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:44 am

Greg, I absolutely, can NOT join a single extra league. I'm totally jam packed and my wife would kill me. So there's no possible way I'd be able to be in a single extra event. Unless you have a $100, pay top 3, DraftChampions league, A.S.A.P....Before I change my mind...lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:08 am

I too would like to see more at $100 (winner take all) level.

Anyone who wants an AUCTION FIX mixed with a DC, please see the satellite thread.

Tentatively looking at July 31st and/or August 14th as dates.

Thanks!

BillyWaz

[ June 11, 2007, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:15 am

Im always up for any draft...."Sooner the better" Works for me....

Before or after Jules league if fine with me...
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:45 am

Okay, well we have the Jules DC League on June 21st. How about a $100 DC league on Thursday, June 28th? That should appease the fix for a bit, heading into the Fourth of July holiday. I'll make it winner-take-all (which I actually lose money on with expenses figured in) or Pay Top 3. You folks sign up on this thread and tell me what you want. We can even have two separate leagues that night if the interest for different payouts is warranted. I'm game if you are.

You tell me what you want and we'll get it done. Another NFFC Satellite League in June makes me as happy as you folks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:50 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, well we have the Jules DC League on June 21st. How about a $100 DC league on Thursday, June 28th? That should appease the fix for a bit, heading into the Fourth of July holiday. I'll make it winner-take-all (which I actually lose money on with expenses figured in) or Pay Top 3. You folks sign up on this thread and tell me what you want. We can even have two separate leagues that night if the interest for different payouts is warranted. I'm game if you are.

You tell me what you want and we'll get it done. Another NFFC Satellite League in June makes me as happy as you folks. June 28th, Im in!!!! :D :D

Put me down for any pay out option...Would like to see the diesel get in trouble with the wife..
I.W
Johnny Frisella