Next 25 Classic Signups Get Chris Johnson Autographed Mini-Helmet

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:31 am

Okay, we've got a lot of events that are selling out, but we need a jolt to our NFFC Classic as we still have 100 spots open with less than three weeks to fill them. We provided early-bird specials for those who signed up before July 31st and now we are going to provide some goodies for those who sign up this week.

The next 25 signups for the NFFC Classic will get an autographed Chris Johnson mini-helmet, valued at $250. You have to be paid in full with the Events Fee and we'll mail them out shortly. All of these items are in our possession and we can mail them out from St. Louis once we have all signups in. We'll keep a list of signups here and make sure everyone sees the latest Classic signups.

And for those owners who signed up early and got the early-bird special, we'll also include you in a weekly raffle and provide one winner each Friday. We'll pull one Classic owner each of the next three Fridays and send off a Chris Johnson autographed mini-helmet to those owners.

I think we all want the Classic to sell out and thus we're trying to do everything we can to get our customers committed to the NFFC. The back-end software is finished and ready for the season. The draft software is now working well for pay leagues and our Online Championship now has more than 425 signups with a goal of reaching 600. We have some good things going and I think we all want to see the 14-team format survive and thrive, so I'm ready to grab any and all items we have in the office to fill this up. Hopefully everyone will understand that.

We know that the main reasons for playing ANY contest is to have make a good return on your investment, have a fun experience, be guaranteed of the prize money and make sure everything runs well from the live draft to the transaction software. I am confident we have all of that in place with every venue we are going to host from. Now we have a chance to add something more if you're taking the commitment to play in the Classic this year as these CJ mini-helmets are sweet and selling now online at $250 each.

NEXT 25 SIGNUPS!! Let's get the momentum going and make the Classic strong.

And remember that we also have two Mets' tickets for Aug. 25th if you sign up for New York.

We also have two season opener tickets to the Bills' game that we'll pick among the early signups by Aug. 17th. So sign up for the Classic or Primetime in Buffalo and we'll get you in the raffle for those tickets. Thanks everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 am

I'll honor the signups from yesterday in this offer even though not all of those folks knew about it. We started to get on a roll yesterday with calls and email inquiries and maybe seeing football on the tube for the first time was the cause of that. But each of yesterday's signups will be mailed one of these great prizes. They include:

Dave Session, Classic in NY
Matt Christopherson, Classic LV
Jeff Hall, Classic LV
Mark Griffith, Classic Online

That's four yesterday and I still have 21 left. Thanks guys and let's get our members back in.

[ August 10, 2010, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 am

Scott Stage joins the list of those getting a Chris Johnson mini-helmet. Welcome back Scott and enjoy the free gift.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:40 am

Perry Lin of Hoboken, New Jersey is an original NFFC member who is returning to the Bellagio Las Vegas with me for the NFFC Classic. Nice, Perry. Way to hold off for the goodies!! :D We'll take you back any way we can get you, so thanks for stepping up today. We're working on that sixth league in Las Vegas and it would be good to fill that one up. Thanks man.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 am

Okay, it's good to officially welcome Shawn Childs of Marstons Mills, Massachusetts to the NFFC main event doubleheader. Shawn is jumping into both mains after previously securing spots in the DC and the Auction League. Shawn is an NFBC and NFFC Charter Member who has joined us each year in Las Vegas and he's one of our top money winners in both sports. He's battling for some titles now in baseball and all of his focus is there, but he's now gearing up for football and will be in Las Vegas both weekends to play in multiple high-stakes leagues. Thanks for securing your spot with us Shawn and welcome back my friend. We'll have a good time again in Sin City and help me bet on some baseball games when we have some down time!! :D

INIT2WINIT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:43 am

I SIGNED UP AND PAID BEFORE 31ST NO EARLY BIRD SPECIAL :(

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 am

We've added two more Classic signups today, both drafting online: Robert Mihulka of Mount, Michigan and Josh Honeycutt of Paragould, Arkansas. Robert is a veteran NFFC member who has drafted in Chicago before and now returns via online, while Josh joined the NFBC for the first time this spring and led the overall competition for a bit. We're glad to have him in football for the first time. Thanks.

I'll Be Jiggered

Post by I'll Be Jiggered » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 am

Hi Greg and all members of NFFC...I am new this year and very excited to take part in the Live Drafts at Citifield in NY...Just wanted to know??? I signed up the other day for the Combo Classic and Primetime so am I eligable the the Met tickets??? Thanks Greg!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:48 am

I'm not Greg but yes you are. Email me at [email protected] and I'll make sure you're added to the list for the tickets.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:30 am

The CJ mini-helmets are definitely getting our die-hard NFFC members to finally step up and officially get signed up for the NFFC Classic. We now have 16 full Classic leagues overall, which means we have less than 100 spots left. We had 21 full leagues last year and can equal or top that number with a good last push. We're running out of the CJ helmets, so let's get you locked in soon if you want this great $250 giveaway.

Anyway, it was great to hear from Travis Toth of Anaheim, California last night as he called me while I was at my boy's football practice. He laughed when he heard the whistles and pads knocking, saying "where the heck are you now?" :D Travis grabbed spots in both main events in Las Vegas and is back after several strong NFFC finishes.

Garrett Lerner of Oak Park, California is also coming back to the NFFC. He's always done the Ultimate League and will be sharing a team there, but it's good to see him also in the Classic and Primetime main events. I'll see you in Las Vegas Garrett.

James Eggimann of Phoenix, Arizona is a new member to the NFFC and he's very excited about competing in the 14-team format. I talked with James on Friday and we discussed that damn Packers-Cardinals playoff game for quite some time. He knows his football and is looking forward to the live event.

Brian Zeid of Aurora, Ohio will be with me in Las Vegas the second weekend for the Diamond League and the CJ helmet was just too good to pass up. He will jump in the Classic Online the first weekend and try to win $100,000 on top of the $80,000 he's planning to win in the Diamond League!! :D Thanks Brian and welcome aboard.