What Are Your KDS Options For This Year?

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:14 am

The only thing listed under "my teams" is archived teams. Is there a seperate link to get to current teams/leagues so I can set my KDS?
Pat Sorge

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 am

Originally posted by Bullgod:
The only thing listed under "my teams" is archived teams. Is there a seperate link to get to current teams/leagues so I can set my KDS? Pat, I see your team listed for the Diamond. Email me at [email protected]. Did you click on Home and then My Teams? If so and you still don't see it perhaps you're using an outdated user name and password. Email me at [email protected] with any questions.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:33 am

As far as the poll, the results are heavily favored toward the first four spots. Thoughts?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:26 am

Hey Greg or Tom

still have issues with the My team page (KDs). Just shows archived teams. I have tried both NFFC and Fanball logins names and passwords. Nothing seems to work.

m. cole
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 am

Originally posted by nolencole:
Hey Greg or Tom

still have issues with the My team page (KDs). Just shows archived teams. I have tried both NFFC and Fanball logins names and passwords. Nothing seems to work.

m. cole Tom will get the right log-in for you where these teams are and email you. If we have to combine log-ins we will to get all of your teams on the same information. Look for an email soon Michael to resolve this.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius