Better yet, go and buy it. :D

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fanball- ... 44592?mt=8
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Fantasy Sports Magazine Now Available On iPad

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 am

I've seen this product on the iPad and it's pretty damn cool. There are so many possibilities with this technology for publishers and I'm excited about combining print and the iPad together. It's even cooler to know that the first fantasy sports iPad product approved by Apple was our Fantasy Sports Magazine, the High-Stakes issue. Awesome.

Check it out if you have the technology. I think you'll like what you see.

Here's the info within the link:

Fanball.com is proud to announce the 2010 Fantasy Football Preview magazine. A first of it's kind on the iPad. The Fantasy Football Preview Magazine application previews extensive fantasy information in one magazine. Extensive coverage includes Fantasy Sleepers & Busts, Draft & Auction Strategy, Mock Drafts, Cheat Sheets, and detailed player analysis.

Fanball (http://www.fanball.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation, is one of the leading providers of fantasy sports products and services in North America. Fanball has operated fantasy sports games since 1992. The company currently offers baseball, football, basketball, hockey, golf and auto racing games that can be played via a variety of methods, including phone, mail, email, fax and the Internet. Fanball.com also owns the fantasy sports sites Owner's Edge (www.ownersedge.com), Fantasy Cup (www.fantasycup.com), and The Rototimes (www.rototimes.com).

The Fanball 2010 Fantasy Football Preview Magazine application is designed for both the die-hard and casual fantasy owner that wants in depth fantasy player news in digital format on their iPad.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:19 am

I believe the Fanball Annual and the second Fantasy Sports Magazine will be available soon on the iPad as well. I think they are designed already for the iPad and in the process of getting approval. So look for those issues soon as well. The delivery of the product is quicker than going to the newsstand!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Money

Post by Money » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am

Hi Greg and Tom,

I've been tring to get the magazines through the website. Is this one of those 5? I like using my iPad for this kind of material. I went to iTunes and saw it listed for $4.99. I simply don't want to duplicate my purchase.

Sorry, if it's an easy question, I'm new.

Thanks.
Joe

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am

I downloaded the magazine this morning and it looks great! Very well done.

Wayne

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
Hi Greg and Tom,

I've been tring to get the magazines through the website. Is this one of those 5? I like using my iPad for this kind of material. I went to iTunes and saw it listed for $4.99. I simply don't want to duplicate my purchase.

Sorry, if it's an easy question, I'm new.

Thanks. I didn't run your charge through yet Joe, so order these individually for the same price and you'll be good to go. Let me know if you change your mind, but go for the iPad. Thanks man.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 am

I finally saw the IPad and the app today. This is very sweet. I think the future of the publishing industry is at hand. I think we'll see more and more magazines going this route in the future. Great to see Fanball playing a prominent role in this new technological frontier.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Henry Muto

Post by Henry Muto » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:44 am

Wow you guys didn't even spell my name right in the magazine mock draft I was in. What a slap in the face that one is. How hard is it to spell Muto ? Seriously.
2023 NFFC Cutline Champion and 4th place ($90,000) (1720 teams)
2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion ($200,000) (2460 teams)
2012 NFFC Online National Champion and 4th place ($110,000 winner) (1872 teams)
2014 DFWC National Champion (288 teams)

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am

Our apologies for that Henry. That should not have happened.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich