Favre vs, Rogers

GOD Loves You

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:29 am

Bump for Mike/anyone to read again. Guess a few of us could see the writing on the wall for these two. Rodgers throws one of the best balls in the league....and he can run too. :cool:

Remember, everyone, this is his first season as a starter. He looks pretty good IMO. I had to tell a lot of people, he's not Akili Smith, Joey Harrington or Kyle Boller. For those unaware, these QB's were highly regarded due to Jeff Tedfords QB friendly system in college, except for one thing, ONE of them could actually play.

If Rodgers can stay healthy; with those young WR's.....I see him having a HOF caliber career.

Before you bring up the records AGAIN, watch the games. Favre is done....fans know it, players know it, heck Mangini knows it.....over 90% of his throws are under 11 yards. :eek:

I can't wait to see Castaway Chad come in to knock the Jets out of the playoffs!
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BLACKHAND

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:07 am

Chad wont knock the jets out of the playoffs. by halftime they will already see the pats have won there game and the ravens up by 14 at the half. the jets and there fans would rather have chad in playoffs than anything close to boston. if the pats and ravens both win i hope the jets tie the game with 5 seconds left and go for 2pts. to win the game and come up inches short. Boston fans better cheer hard for the celtics cause they dont have a prayer in baseball for a while.

HAVE A NICE DAY !! ( LOL )
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Raiders

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by Raiders » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
Chad wont knock the jets out of the playoffs. by halftime they will already see the pats have won there game and the ravens up by 14 at the half. the jets and there fans would rather have chad in playoffs than anything close to boston. if the pats and ravens both win i hope the jets tie the game with 5 seconds left and go for 2pts. to win the game and come up inches short. Boston fans better cheer hard for the celtics cause they dont have a prayer in baseball for a while.

HAVE A NICE DAY !! ( LOL ) Frank,

'Boston fans better cheer hard for the celtics cause they dont have a prayer in baseball for a while.'

Can the Yanks make the playoffs first before we start knocking the 2nd best team in the Division. Yep Tampa Bay is first.

John

GOD Loves You

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:11 am

Frank, it doesn't matter what the other teams do as long as the Dolphins take care of business....WIN and they're in.

And yes, John....The Rays are still the best team in the AL East. Yanks can spend all the money they want, but I'd still rather have the pitchers we have down here.....Shields, Price, Kazmir, Garza, Sonnanstine...with more studs to come. Just as long as the bullpen holds up again, they should be fighting for 1st.

What's the over/under on DL stints by Yankee players??
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

BLACKHAND

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:25 am

PATRICK , the dl stints is about the same as sellouts for the rays .. lol

Raiders

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by Raiders » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:31 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
Frank, it doesn't matter what the other teams do as long as the Dolphins take care of business....WIN and they're in.

And yes, John....The Rays are still the best team in the AL East. Yanks can spend all the money they want, but I'd still rather have the pitchers we have down here.....Shields, Price, Kazmir, Garza, Sonnanstine...with more studs to come. Just as long as the bullpen holds up again, they should be fighting for 1st.

What's the over/under on DL stints by Yankee players?? What's going to be the Yanks fans excuse this time when they don't win? :D

John

Jersey Dawg

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:50 pm

John,

Yanks are looking pretty good to me right about now. They just missed the playoffs last season and somehow the $$$$ spent the past few weeks makes them look those few games better. Tampa is for real. Sorry Bo-Sox fans, you should be getting a bit nervous....

Pete

Jersey Dawg

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by Jersey Dawg » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Back on topic - Favre needs to "retire" for good this year. He is going down in flames and has already made his great career look tarnished. Green Bay knew what they were doing when they let him walk.

Jet and Met fans (usually a combo) must be ready to shoot themselves after what the Mets (last 2 years) and Jets (this year) have done (or failed to do). LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Pete

[ December 27, 2008, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Jersey Dawg ]

russ0811

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by russ0811 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 pm

LETS GO DOLPHINS IM BIGGEST DOLPHIN FAN IM GOING ALL THE WAY TO NY TO SEE THE BEAT DOWN WE PUT ON JETS LETS GO FINS WOOOOOOOOOO

BLACKHAND

Favre vs, Rogers

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:08 pm

PETE , why stay on topic when you can torture anything from boston. hehe