Start/Sit Week 9

williamhare

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by williamhare » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:34 am

Snake- I'd bench Maroney, and prob Calvin SINCE your other options are attractive wk #9. Would you give up zero (or twenty) to take a ten???

Need two from this group as indecision may or may not be my problem too.

Caldwell vs. Balt.
Garcon vs. HOU
James Jones @ T.B.
Branch vs. Det.
Mike Thomas vs. K.C.

HMan

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Raiders » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:39 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...ok I think I have two toughies here for you this week....

1) Pick 2 from the following 3;
Jamaal Charles, Laurence Maroney, Reggie Bush

AND

2) Pick 4 from the following 5; Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Mike Simms-Walker, Steve Smith (Jints), Nate Burleson

....thanks much for the input/opinions in advance here guys...GK My best advice would be for you to buy a neck brace, because You have to be tired week after week looking up at me.
[/QUOTE]...not after this week... ;) GK
[/QUOTE]Every time I look at that team, I'm like this. :D To be honest I think Your toast. But I'm sure you knew that.
Can I answer your question of WDIS?

For real Good Luck this week! But Billy's letting me use his Woodshed this week. :D

John

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Raiders » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:43 am

I would say Please stop helping Snake, because he's playing me this week. But like Mike Sanda said after looking at both Snake and my Teams, 'Snake will get crushed in that High Grass'. :D

So Please continue.

John

Eddiejag

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:11 am

Originally posted by GK:
...ok I think I have two toughies here for you this week....

eson
1) Pick 2 from the following 3;
Jamaal Charles, Laurence Maroney, Reggie Bush

AND

2) Pick 4 from the following 5; Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Mike Simms-Walker, Steve Smith (Jints), Nate Burl

....thanks much for the input/opinions in advance here guys...GK Snake i would go Charles for sure with Johnson out so it comes down to the other two downers.
I would go Maroney at home and they will try to establish the run and thats Maroney ,believe it or not Maroney is avg 4.3 yards a carry which is much better than i thought.Bush has been lucky to score the last few week's and is the 3rd best running back on this team.
The other question. The match up's for Bowe,Simms Walker ,and Burelson are too good.IF cALVIN is going to play AGAINEST the Seahags you have to play him that leaves StEVE Smith.Smith has been quiet as of late and going up againest a Chargers pass defense which is the 6th best againest the pass and their horrible againest the run which means its going to be a Jacobs and Bradshaw day.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:49 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
I would say Please stop helping Snake, because he's playing me this week. But like Mike Sanda said after looking at both Snake and my Teams, 'Snake will get crushed in that High Grass'. :D

So Please continue.

John haha John. Though John and I didn't actually discuss this... I do think he pulls out a 145-135 win over the Ssssssssssnake this week!