Start/Sit Week 9

kingraiders

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by kingraiders » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by kingraiders:
Flex conundrum...Maroney (vs. Fins), Hightower (@ Bears), or Heath Miller (vs. DEN)...

Got my mind set, just curious as to the views-thanks. Only because your Title is higer than mine, Hightower. :D

John
[/QUOTE]Thanks--went w/ Maroney, and left HMiller on bench in lieu of Olsen. :cool:

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Originally posted by chriseibl:
fred davis or greg olsen? And this is where champions set themselves from the rest of the pack.

Nice call, Chris! :D

da bears

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by da bears » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:58 pm

I started Pettigrew at tight end today in the NFFC classic and picked up a nice 20 points.

[ November 08, 2009, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

chriseibl

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by chriseibl » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by chriseibl:
fred davis or greg olsen? And this is where champions set themselves from the rest of the pack.

Nice call, Chris! :D
[/QUOTE]haha, i had my finger on the fred davis trigger on my computer at noon and just couldn't pull it. week 12 is looking like it could be a huge h2h matchup. best of luck w/ the night games.

Eddiejag

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 pm

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS oh ya and how about Snakes little Giants losing there 4th game in a row.
I FRIGGING LOVE IT. YEAH BOY.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Eddiejag

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 am

Snake i dont know anybody thats hits them all but to sit your number 1 pick againest Seattle would have been tough to do.I actually had a good start sitem week.Played Garrarrd over Schaub and picked up a whole point.
Come on Snake no love for the Boys,you were there when Dallas lost a couple but now 6 and 2 and in first looking good.Nice to see Roy Williams show up but they better not forget about Miles Austin.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Raiders » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:25 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS oh ya and how about Snakes little Giants losing there 4th game in a row.
I FRIGGING LOVE IT. YEAH BOY. ...yep, and oh by the way, thanks for the Start/Sit advice on Calvin over Steve Smith (Jints) even though I still took my much respected and mighty opponenet Sir John Raiders down (good game John)...well done Eddie!...GK
[/QUOTE]Good Game Snake, now You know why I do my own WDIS. That could have cost You. Of course my bad start last week of Garrard over McNabb and losing 23 points could have cost me, but at least I can only blame myself for that stupid move. :(

Good Luck Snake the rest of the way,

John

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
I FRIGGING LOVE IT. YEAH BOY. ...yep, and oh by the way, thanks for the Start/Sit advice on Calvin over Steve Smith (Jints) even though I still took my much respected and mighty opponenet Sir John Raiders down (good game John)...well done Eddie!...GK
[/QUOTE]Good Game Snake, now You know why I do my own WDIS. That could have cost You. Of course my bad start last week of Garrard over McNabb and losing 23 points could have cost me, but at least I can only blame myself for that stupid move. :(

Good Luck Snake the rest of the way,

John
[/QUOTE]I gave him the gameplan Raiders! :D

BillyWaz
Member # 80

posted November 04, 2009 09:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Jamaal and flip a coin.

2) Sit Calvin, as he may be a sit anyhow. Even if he plays, the other 4 have been solid (unless Sims-Walker becomes a dud due to Garrard not being allowed to throw! )

Good luck!

--------------------
If woulda's, coulda's, shoulda's, and if's counted, we all would be the best....

YOU EITHER GET IT DONE, OR YOU DON'T!

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 9

Post by Raiders » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:30 am

Thanks Billy. :rolleyes:

Next I hope to be in your League, so You can than ask Snake for help. I take it ChiTown is the plan for 2010? ;) About time I meet Jack.

Good Luck too You as well!

John