Who's Coming To The 2010 NFFC In Dallas?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:31 am

Originally posted by TexasHeat:
Greg, is this list up to date? It is. We need some help in Dallas, but we're going forward and hoping to still get a full league there. And if not we'll obviously need to connect with another city to make it work. That's the plan. I have plenty of food and beverage set up at the House of Blues, so you won't leave hungry!! Now the key is drafting a good team.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TexasHeat

Post by TexasHeat » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:39 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
David Hubbard of Angleton, Texas competed in our NFFC Online Championship last year and he's a veteran of high-stakes drafts, and now we're glad to welcome him aboard in Dallas. David likes the proximity of this draft and is taking a team in both ends of the NFFC Main Event Doubleheader, drafting at the House of Blues on Saturday, Sept. 4th. We're glad to have David on board for the Draft Day Doubleheader and we wish him best of luck in the hunt for the $150,000 in grand prizes and the $8,000 in league prizes. I didn't see David's name listed above is why I asked. Thanks
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"