Who's Coming To The NFFC?

dgamblnman

Post by dgamblnman » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:11 pm

I wish I was 8 years old again, then I could be just like Gordon.......

BTW- Experts are the ones who actually publicizes where they stand, since you don't tell the public where you stand, you are not an expert. Maybe a wanna B. So, where can I see you site or magazine?

[ June 09, 2004, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Vega$ Gambler$ ]

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:21 pm

Originally posted by Vega$ Gambler$:
you are not an expert, just a moron. Opinions vary. Thanks.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

dgamblnman

Post by dgamblnman » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:23 pm

Appearently, you're not in the money, so the opiniion is, your staff should be fired.

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:12 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Team Gekko is watching new signups. Can you beat Gekko straight up? Put your money where your mouth is, and join up for the auction. Let's see all the "tough" MB posters now. Can you back up your criticism of me? I'm in them all, Gordo - See you at the Auction, DM, etc.

Dyv
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:19 am

Appearently, you're not in the money, so the opiniion is, your staff should be fired. Oh Phil...You should concentrate on your baseball team, instead of writing meaningless posts. How does it feel when an alleged moron (me) is beating you in fantasy baseball? I thought you had more experience and intelligence than me? Guess not. Explanation please? Thanks.

dgamblnman

Post by dgamblnman » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:12 pm

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I was up to 35 overall and my palyers hit a slump which they are coming out of. The other teams will hit a slump too. BTW- With Wagner and Percival coming back and Cordero named the closer, I will greatly improve my pitching.

As far as beating, prove it. Show the world how you are beating me so badly. Oh, you can't, it's a secret. I forgot, that's how the experts work.

shhh don't drink the milk. Why? IT'S SPOILED.

BTW- I never talked about your intelligence or experience, it's your guts which you clearly have none

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:37 pm

It's a marathon, not a sprint. What are you talking about...the season is already 1/3 over. If your team is not in a position to win now...well I think you know what that means.

Percival coming back and Cordero named the closer, I will greatly improve my pitching. Last I knew Percival is on the DL and may lose his job to KROD.

dgamblnman

Post by dgamblnman » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:50 pm

Hey Lizard....

I am still in a postion to move up, 2/3rds of a baseball season is 108 games, yea, it's a marathon. Percival is coming back. And let me guess, your expert team is shaping up perfectly.... but don't tell, it's a secret. Just like every other expert.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:13 am

Let's give a hearty welcome to our newest member of the National Fantasy Football Championship. The tag team of Donald Thompson and Joe Fitzpatrick of Sterling Heights, Michigan has jumped in with full force, signing up for the NFFC's main event, the Auction League and the Draft Masters League in Chicago. Welcome aboard guys and thanks for supporting the NFFC in such a big way. While both members are new to our high-stakes games, we are glad they have come on board. Welcome to the growing NFFC family and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize, the $5,000 league prize and the $4,000 league prizes in the Draft Masters and Auction Leagues!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:49 am

Let's welcome another NFBC member to our football family as Michael Edelman of Elmwood Park, New Jersey has signed up for the National Fantasy Football Championship at the New York Hilton. Glad to have you back in New York Michael and get that baseball team back in the money. Welcome to the growing NFFC family and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius