Week 12 Sit/Start

Glenneration X

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:32 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
I have no idea why I'm posting this since my Classic team is done but anyways, who would you start at flex?

Forsett
Steve Smith CAR
Winslow
Bennett CHI

Wayne I would probably go with Black Rambo [aka steve smith] his upside is always there and Rusty has a strong arm.
[/QUOTE]Does Claussen have a strong arm? ;)
I might consider Winslow as TB will have to throw, Baltimore's much better against the run than pass (recent games aside), and Winslow's been targeted a decent amount lately. Still, I'd probably go Smith too.

Glenn

Glenneration X

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 am

Im thinking of playing Mike Williams [tb] over MJD this week.MJD at the Gmen who have only given up 3 rushing td's all year at home.Im afraid he could also not finish the game is this insane or genuis. Not crazy at all, but I'd still probably roll with MJD. Who are you starting that you have to sit one of those two?

Glenn

Glenneration X

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 am

One more,

Would you roll with Heath Miller at TE or start either Gates or McMichael when that decision is announced later?

Wayne Heath Miller as Buffalo is horrible againest tight ends.
[/QUOTE]Ditto.

Money

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Money » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:34 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
I have no idea why I'm posting this since my Classic team is done but anyways, who would you start at flex?

Forsett
Steve Smith CAR
Winslow
Bennett CHI

Wayne I would probably go with Black Rambo [aka steve smith] his upside is always there and Rusty has a strong arm.
I might consider Winslow as TB will have to throw, Baltimore's much better against the run than pass (recent games aside), and Winslow's been targeted a decent amount lately. Still, I'd probably go Smith too.

Glenn
[/QUOTE]I picked up Hagen this week and am still deciding between him and Smith.
Joe

Glenneration X

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:39 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
with no brandon marshall this week got to choose as a flex :

ahmad fumble bradshaw
or
brandon gibson

ugly choice. going back and forth. Frank, I'd go Bradshaw, but only because the coin came up heads.

Good luck this week.

Glenn

Glenneration X

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 am

Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:

Forsett
Steve Smith CAR
Winslow
Bennett CHI

Glenn
[/QUOTE]I picked up Hagen this week and am still deciding between him and Smith.
[/QUOTE]Hagan. Eli's throwing the ball and he needs someone to throw it to.

I just think he has a higher upside.

Glenn

Money

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Money » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:43 am

quote:Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:

Forsett
Steve Smith CAR
Winslow
Bennett CHI

Glenn
[/QUOTE]Hagan. Eli's throwing the ball and he needs someone to throw it to.

I just think he has a higher upside.

Glenn
[/QUOTE]Thanks Glenn, Lord knows I need the upside. Good Luck to all today.....
Joe

Eddiejag

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 am

Im thinking of playing Mike Williams [tb] over MJD this week.MJD at the Gmen who have only given up 3 rushing td's all year at home.Im afraid he could also not finish the game is this insane or genuis. Not crazy at all, but I'd still probably roll with MJD. Who are you starting that you have to sit one of those two?

Glenn
[/QUOTE]Other backs are
Charles
Hillis
other recievers
Branch [BANG]
Wallace
Calvin Johnson [BANG]
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Eddiejag

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:57 am

Yeah i sat MJD and also sat Marcedes Lewis for Heath Miller.There was one report i kept hearing that Marcedes would be needed to help block againest the Giants so taking a chance.I could be really sick by the end of the day.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Sandman62

Week 12 Sit/Start

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:08 am

WTF! After getting 29 touches last week and scoring over 30 the week before, Keiland Williams does his best Ronnie Brown imitation today and runs 3 times for FIVE yards and adds just 4 catches for 21 yards?! :eek: Man, this year is just CRAZY to try to figure out. :(