NFFC Notables

Route Collectors

NFFC Notables

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:02 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
Hee Haw Route C!!! :D C'mon Route C, you know there is no I in Rinmin ! renman is a funny little guy...don't ya think. :D

Quahogs

NFFC Notables

Post by Quahogs » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:03 am

Originally posted by Route C:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by renman:
[qb] Route C,

Listen, I don't know who you are, what your team name is, or how you are doing. Route is currently the #2 ranked player in the history of the NFFC.
Going into the 2007 I believe he was ranked #1.
The guys up top are the ones who have that is it skill or is it luck figured out. Hard to be lucky 4 years in a row

renman

NFFC Notables

Post by renman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:07 am

Route C,

You can't talk about yourself because you mainly talk about me. The bottom line is you make SUCH a big deal about me or my posts. I want to talk about NFFC, Fantasy football, and the NFL. I have no interest in teen level petty message board squabbles. If you are into that, so be it, have fun.

I had a great team last year, sue me. I THOUGHT (apparently not) that I was talking to hard core, top level, industry leader type fantasy footballers here. Fantasy players like that would be interested in hearing about or seeing great teams or talk about interesting NFL things that imapct fantasy football, or may want to talk about "bad beats" or breaks.

Anyone who is INTO fantasy football would appreciate if someone drafted a killer team. I know I was fascinated by the team Jules put together last year. I was amazed by it. I was blown away by the post season run Gekkos team had in year one. To me, these are worthy things to talk about. I know I drafted onto the same team 5 or 6 of the top performing players last year to dwarf their ADP in terms of production. I THOUGHT this would be interesting to serious fantasy football players. I came here to vent a few times on how this great team that was worthy of 100K cashed for less than 5K. Why this bothers you is beyond me?

Again, if you are into petty message board games that is fine. I am not into that. But why you are so fixated no me is beyond me. Move on.

renman

NFFC Notables

Post by renman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:17 am

quahogs,

After reading the last 3-4 posts from route c it is nice to see a grown up posting. Thanks for the info. I was under the impression King of Queens is/was #1 in total rankings but who knows.

The bottom line is the last 3 posts from him are a CLASSIC example of what HE is into here and what his motives are. I have no interest in that stuff.

See ya when the discussion gets back to NFFC, NFL and fantasy football..

ps. Quahogs, I miss the pics you used to post...lol I just thought back to the Pirates/Johnny Depp character running on the beach one... very funny...

Gordon Gekko

NFFC Notables

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:18 am

Ren – with this season so “luck-filled” to date, very few people like to read about another team doing well. I am not one of those people. If you are having success…good for you. Let’s hear about it. What did you do right that so many of us are doing wrong? I think that would make for a good read. Seriously.

As for lifetime rankings, someone has to be #1 even if this contest was 100% luck. PS – no disrespect meant to anyone at the top.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

King of Queens

NFFC Notables

Post by King of Queens » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:23 am

I would like to hear more about the "why" than the "what". Spill the beans, renman. What's your secret recipe?

Route Collectors

NFFC Notables

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:33 am

Originally posted by renman:
quahogs,

After reading the last 3-4 posts from route c it is nice to see a grown up posting. Q...you are my hero. I want to be just like you when I grow up...or at least by the time I hit the nursing home!

King of Queens

NFFC Notables

Post by King of Queens » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:33 am

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by renman:
quahogs,

After reading the last 3-4 posts from route c it is nice to see a grown up posting. Q...you are my hero. I want to be just like you when I grow up...or at least by the time I hit the nursing home!
[/QUOTE]You better hurry up then! :D

Route Collectors

NFFC Notables

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:37 am

Originally posted by renman:
Route C,

You can't talk about yourself because you mainly talk about me.I've got 2371 posts. If your statement is true then at least 1186 of them should contain "renman".
I'll bet you can't produce 86 such posts...let alone 1186.

I stated that you talk about yourself...... Alot

Should I start digging? :eek:

[ October 18, 2007, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Route C ]

Route Collectors

NFFC Notables

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:39 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by renman:
quahogs,

[/QUOTE]You better hurry up then! :D
[/QUOTE]Smart ass! :D