UFFC's top 12 RBs for 2008 (Pre draft)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:48 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...2008 FF theme: throw logic and rationale to the wind and think outside the box ALOT in 2008...SNAKE For you, it might not be a bad strategy.

[ April 03, 2008, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Ok someone help me out here. If everyone starts thinking outside the box, wouldn't this actually become mainstream, therefore - inside the box. And as a result, inside the box thinking - in turn - would then become outside the box?

Just trying to keep up with the cutting edge logic here.
For Players. By Players.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Originally posted by Nag':
Ok someone help me out here. If everyone starts thinking outside the box, wouldn't this actually become mainstream, therefore - inside the box. And as a result, inside the box thinking - in turn - would then become outside the box?

Just trying to keep up with the cutting edge logic here. BINGO! :D

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Originally posted by Nag':

Just trying to keep up with the cutting edge logic here. LOL Alex! :D

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
I'm not sold on Martz. I see where he did nothing in Detroit to make the RBs better. Even though K. Jones got hurt, there was time for him to shine in Martz's system.

I guess the proof will be in the pudding this year with Gore. Count me in this camp too. I'm not necessarily anti-Martz but I need to see some vital signs from the 49ers passing game this summer to get me interested.

Why make a boom or bust pick early with all the other (less risky) talent on the board. Buyer beware for me on Gore right now.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Yes, this year, let's make all 13-24 rated RBs our picks in the first round!

I put my list up to generate discussion. I think that has been accomplished. Obviously, this list will be fluid.

Yes, it is a leap for me to have SJax #1 pre-draft. Does this mean I'd take him if I had the first pick? No

Does it mean I think he has a legitimate shot at finishing #1 overall? Yes

I'm awaiting Snake's list drawn from thinking "outside the box". I cannot wait! Come on Snake, you're a visionary, tell us who will get injured this season and how it will impact your top 12 RB list. :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:31 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
I'm not sold on Martz. I see where he did nothing in Detroit to make the RBs better. Even though K. Jones got hurt, there was time for him to shine in Martz's system.

I guess the proof will be in the pudding this year with Gore. Count me in this camp too. I'm not necessarily anti-Martz but I need to see some vital signs from the 49ers passing game this summer to get me interested.

Why make a boom or bust pick early with all the other (less risky) talent on the board. Buyer beware for me on Gore right now.
[/QUOTE]RC,

It's simple, If Shaun Hill Is in The 49ers are a better team.

Alex Smith Blows!!!!!!

Go Hill!!!!
I.W
Johnny Frisella