UFFC's top 12 RBs for 2008 (Pre draft)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:52 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Waz, You out here or what????

I do agree with Cheetsheet, I think Jackson could be #1 this year. He will bounce back. He is in my top 2 right now. The top 5 are all REAL nice, and then it gets VERY interesting.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:52 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
RC, Where you at??????

Lets talk some Football!!!!!!! I'm here JJ...I have my doubts that snake can have a PURELY football conversation but I'm always happy to talk to you.

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I'm here Johnny, for a little while longer if you want to get this back on track. Sounds good!!!!!

Should be interesting to see where Alexander ends up. I have a gut feeling He goes to Detroit. Just my gut.

And again Julius will be great value like you said.
[/QUOTE]Honestly, I would have a hard time taking him even in Detroit. SA has ALWAYS been a beneficiary of a GREAT offensive line, and without he doesn't do much for me.

Julius is an intriguing pick, but most likely you will have to burn a 3rd rounder on him to find out. :D
[/QUOTE]No 3 rounder on Jones for me.

I am a Thomas Jones Fan though. I think Alot of guys are going to pass on T-Jones this year.

Im a honest guy, I had Thomas Jones Ranked 14th last year. Thought he would tear it up for the jets.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
RC, Where you at??????

Lets talk some Football!!!!!!! I'm here JJ...I have my doubts that snake can have a PURELY football conversation but I'm always happy to talk to you.
[/QUOTE]I'm Always up for real Football Talk on these boards but It never happens.....I try a few times but it always goes off topic.

No BS here....

Peterson is my #1. But there are 5 guys that could take the crown of top points for Rb's.

I would feel just fine with anyone of them.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:01 pm

Johnny....one guy I'm intrigued with this year is Maroney. I don't see the Pats passing as much this year.

I think BB wanted to stick it to the league every week last year.
he's had some time to cool off and his previous teams have run the ball much more. i look for that to return in 2008 and think Maroney will mirror Dillons stats from 3 years ago.

I also like JJ in Seattle as well as DeAngelo in Carolina this year.