UFFC's top 12 RBs for 2008 (Pre draft)

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
BW, only thing I'll say is Berrian adds more to the offense than I hope he is given credit for. I hear there is a chance Frerotte signs in Minny. T. Jackson needs to step up or I'd guess he is on a short leash.

I swear, the Vikes, IMO are better off going with a veteran like Frerotte or Jeff George even. They could make a real push in the NFC this season.

The more I look at it, the more I'm liking the KDS #5 spot this year. Russ

Gus already Signed a few days ago
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
BW, only thing I'll say is Berrian adds more to the offense than I hope he is given credit for. I hear there is a chance Frerotte signs in Minny. T. Jackson needs to step up or I'd guess he is on a short leash.

I swear, the Vikes, IMO are better off going with a veteran like Frerotte or Jeff George even. They could make a real push in the NFC this season.

[/QUOTE]...hmmm...so Comrade Cheat was unaware that Fitz AND Gus have both signed already and yet here the kat is, running his own site and making cheatsheets on this MB...tsk, tsk, tsk...shame, shame, shame, eh Johnny Junkie?...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Big Shame Comrade Snake/President Of The
Chum-Chum-Club.

Alot of Guys on here Spend alot of time talking on the boards and should be spending time studying.

When You see me on here, I'm Working on my Cheet sheets, Plus checking the boards.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Chum-Chum-Club

Post by Chum-Chum-Club » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:55 pm

quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:

[/QUOTE]...hmmm...so Comrade Cheat was unaware that Fitz AND Gus have both signed already and yet here the kat is, running his own site and making cheatsheets on this MB...tsk, tsk, tsk...shame, shame, shame, eh Johnny Junkie?...SNAKE
Chum-Chum-Club.

Alot of Guys on here Spend alot of time talking on the boards and should be spending time studying.

When You see me on here, I'm Working on my Cheet sheets, Plus checking the boards.
[/QUOTE]...yep agreed that it's certainly not going to win Comrade Cheat any new subscribers if the kat keep this up Comrade Junkie...

...Greg A. has appointed SNAKE President of the SANS Chum-Chum Club JJ, with you being second-in-command as the designated VP...does that indeed make GLY the Secretary then or is another comrade here vying for that much coveted title?...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]I think He is to busy posting how handsome the Snake is

Isn't that what started the Snake and Cheetsheet MB Battle these past few days :eek: :eek:

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:04 pm

[/QUOTE]
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:06 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:

Chum-Chum-Club.

[/QUOTE]

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:07 pm

Originally posted by Chum-Chum-Club:
QUOTE]I think He is to busy posting how handsome the Snake is

Isn't that what started the Snake and Cheetsheet MB Battle these past few days :eek: :eek:

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:09 pm

...yep agreed that it's certainly not going to win Comrade Cheat any new subscribers if the kat keep this up Comrade Junkie...

hehehe...SNAKE

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:37 am

quote:Originally posted by Chum-Chum-Club:
QUOTE]I think He is to busy posting how handsome the Snake is

[/QUOTE]Russ,

I hope you know I am just busting balls with you and "Comrade Corn Snake"

Snake Is my boy I just like Busting his Nutz once in a while...(Do Snake's even have Nuts :confused: :confused:

Anyway, Just messing around with you boys. I know when Draft day comes you will be ready with your "Cheetsheets"

In the Live Dc you took some Of my winnings away.(Just Because I lost Andre Johnson :D ) And I finished second to you in a satellite league. Both loses were only by 20-30 points But I know you will be ready when the Dough is on the line...
I.W
Johnny Frisella