UFFC's top 12 RBs for 2008 (Pre draft)

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Russ,

I hope you know I am just busting balls with you and "Comrade Corn Snake"

Snake Is my boy I just like Busting his Nutz once in a while...(Do Snake's even have Nuts :confused: :confused:

Anyway, Just messing around with you boys. I know when Draft day comes you will be ready with your "Cheetsheets"

In the Live Dc you took some Of my winnings away.(Just Because I lost Andre Johnson :D ) And I finished second to you in a satellite league. Both loses were only by 20-30 points But I know you will be ready when the Dough is on the line... Johnny,

We're fine. I think you know I'm prepared when it counts.

And, I love getting flack from Snake, who was looking up at me in the Main Event final standings. ;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:58 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
Russ,

I hope you know I am just busting balls with you and "Comrade Corn Snake"

Snake Is my boy I just like Busting his Nutz once in a while...(Do Snake's even have Nuts :confused: :confused:

Anyway, Just messing around with you boys. I know when Draft day comes you will be ready with your "Cheetsheets"

In the Live Dc you took some Of my winnings away.(Just Because I lost Andre Johnson :D ) And I finished second to you in a satellite league. Both loses were only by 20-30 points But I know you will be ready when the Dough is on the line... Johnny,

We're fine. I think you know I'm prepared when it counts.

And, I love getting flack from Snake, who was looking up at me in the Main Event final standings. ;)
[/QUOTE]...by 8 points Comrade Cheat, 8 points...congrats on that...and oh yeah, by the way...did ya hear that Fitz re-signed with the Redbirds and Ferrote hooked up with Minny?...you might want to duly note that fact before you start charging the ordinary commoner comrades for your pay-site with it's ultimate cheatsheets...just a simple SNAKEthought here, that's all...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]All it took was 0.1 point comrade.

Maybe this year you'll finish ahead of me by atleast 0.1 and then you can run your mouth all you want to. Until then, the fact that I beat your snakeazz means your have ZERO room to talk.

You're like the jealous scrub at the end of the bench who finds solace and even joy in the fact that the starters (who are better than you) occasionally make an error or strike out. It is rather pathetic. But in some twisted way, you'll scrape together something that will make you feel better about your game. Much like the scrub, who once swung hard and happened to make contact for a hit.

Maybe that's it. Maybe your calling is coaching up little offspring of NFL GMs and the like. This way, at least you'd have the upper hand on someone for once!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:15 am

WOW Russ, that is pretty harsh! :eek:

Also, dead center on the mark. :D

Believe me when I tell you that Snake realizes what he does to people and how he comes across when he posts on these boards. It's his choice to be that way, and he has to take what comes with it (same goes for me, when he and I get into it).

You are just part of a LONG list of people who have gotten into it with him on these boards, for many of the same reasons. I know am not one to talk, but don't let him get to you also.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:29 am

He doesn't get to me. Hell, I laugh at his antics. Today, I felt like calling a spade a spade.

It's all good. I admit to not being fully into football mode. I will miss current events.

The only thing that matters is when the money is on the line, that I (and my subscribers) are prepared.

I could make excuses for last year and the massive early-season injuries to my team in the Main. But really I don't need to since I (in all of my unpreparedness) still finished ahead of Snake.

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:54 am

I'll pass on having a position at the top of the club......I'm making enough friends on the baseball mb's, simply by stating the truth. :rolleyes:

Russ, I do have to say...you're friends who helped facilitate, have the male in the relationship do some studying if he plans to help again this season.

2nd pick of the draft...."Steven who???" 3rd pick, "Larry what???" and I am not joking. His wife had to take over for him, due to his lack of knowledge.

Maybe you can give him a free membership so he can at least learn the players to be drafted in the 1st round.

Johnny...do some studying for baseball as well!

BTW, Tarvaris Jackson will lead the Vikings to a
Super Bowl if they give him a chance. :eek:
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:58 am

Patrick, very funny and good suggestion. I think it had more to do with him being deaf in one ear, but point taken.

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:14 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
I'll pass on having a position at the top of the club......I'm making enough friends on the baseball mb's, simply by stating the truth. :rolleyes:

Russ, I do have to say...you're friends who helped facilitate, have the male in the relationship do some studying if he plans to help again this season.

2nd pick of the draft...."Steven who???" 3rd pick, "Larry what???" and I am not joking. His wife had to take over for him, due to his lack of knowledge.

Maybe you can give him a free membership so he can at least learn the players to be drafted in the 1st round.

Johnny...do some studying for baseball as well!

BTW, Tarvaris Jackson will lead the Vikings to a
Super Bowl if they give him a chance. :eek: Patrick,

I figured the baseball strategy out last year. And didn't use what I learned. By choice. Baseball is pretty easy to tell you the truth.

I love all these guys who say baseball is sooooo much harder then football.

I know you are nasty at baseball. I'm just sick of all these guys who play in AL only leagues and have never won ONE mixed league and talk $hit about how much harder baseball is the football.

I even watched some of the free MLB games from directv that were non redsox games this week. It's fun, I have to say. But I would have to be single to really get into it. My girl would be out the door. I'm Into Football year round, Basketball, And watch most of the Red Sox games.

As for are Satellite league, I had to work saturday and sunday last week. But I was all over the free agents I should of picked up. Now this week they went for a ton. You will see, Give me a few weeks I will make my squaud better. :D

P.S- Billy Waz, That guy I couln't remember, It was David Murphy.. :rolleyes: I could of had him for a buck :mad:
I.W
Johnny Frisella

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:38 am

Russ, so don't suggest picking him up at Six for a date?? "Six, six is good"...that was for the Seinfeld fans.

Johnny, Kapler was a better pickup than Murphy IMO. I don't see what all the excitement is about him....good ballpark, but isn't guaranteed playing time and he's nothing special.

And you will have that every single week....players you could've/should've had for a $1 go for $100++ the following week. It happens to me way more in football than in baseball. Guess that's why I am cutting back on football leagues this season....that and 2 mistakes cost me a free entry into the main and the Auction League title...Did you know if I hadn't dropped the Chargers D, I would've won our Auction in Orlando?? Guess that's where it hurts being a fan and watching the games...they were horrible and I couldn't take it anymore, even though a lot of us knew their D was going to be filthy. Eh, live and learn.

And to be honest, I seriously don't have a clue about anything football related right now. I was shocked to see J.J. in Seattle. Maybe I can start a cheatsheet site :D ...sorry Russ, couldn't resist!

Hope the few who still peruse these MB's are having a good offseason.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:42 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

And to be honest, I seriously don't have a clue about anything football related!

It's all good Patrick! :D