Maroney Quandry Quagmire Predicament

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:45 am

That was funny snake. Good job. The years I haven't done well is all on me.

At the end of the day though, I only need to look in the ff bank account to see why I play this game. Btw snake, why do u play? Hehehehe!!!!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:54 am

Nag: do u find it funny or sad that someone hasn't won any money in FOUR YEARS of playing nffc events?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:00 am

You gotta be pretty bad to go profitless in four years. It takes a total lack of skill to accomplish something so embarrassing IMO. I kinda feel sad for someone in that boat.

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:05 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Nag: do u find it funny or sad that someone hasn't won any money in FOUR YEARS of playing nffc events? I don't find it funny or sad. I find it ironically fitting.
For Players. By Players.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:15 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Nag: do u find it funny or sad that someone hasn't won any money in FOUR YEARS of playing nffc events? I don't find it funny or sad. I find it ironically fitting. [/QUOTE]1) it's three years (2007 is still in progress, thank you) and in one of those years SNAKE finished in the Top 6% but was unlucky in the h2h matchups so one could very successfully argue that he wasn't compensated (like many others here including Billyboy the Wazass last season) for the achievement...

2) AGAIN, ...how have YOU done ON YOUR OWN as a SOLO owner in the NFFC Main in 2005, 2006 and 2007 GiGi Le Femme - do you have the labia majora or minora to list here?...please answer and list for all the loyal NFFC comrades to witness your utter and complete ineptness and incompetence as a SOLO owner in The Main for themselves...PLEASE ANSWER...thanks much...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]1) I WAS compensated Snake, as I got $2,500 for finishing with most points in the Main.

2) If you team up with someone it STILL counts as success or failure (hence why you BOTH get the total points of the team in the lifetime standings).

If your team in 2004 would have done well Snake, you would have NEVER brought this "partner stuff" up. In the end, it is just another excuse for your failures.

[ October 30, 2007, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]