ZMan v. BWaz - Who is your $ on?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:38 am

Originally posted by Z-Men:
First of all, very honored to be listed in this thread.

The one thing I hate is that the more I learn about my fellow competitors, playing in wcoff/nffc year after year, the tougher and tougher these leagues seem to be. It's like there are several world-ranked players in every league now!

I miss the old days when no one knew anybody and we all believed we were just playing against a bunch of monkeys. -z- LOL.... I'm feelin ya Rob! :D

Looking forward to meeting you and competing against you in Vegas.

Also, I am not ashamed to say that I am GLAD you aren't in the poker game at the Fi$her Party! ;)

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:38 am

The one thing I hate is that the more I learn about my fellow competitors, playing in wcoff/nffc year after year, the tougher and tougher these leagues seem to be. It's like there are several world-ranked players in every league now!

I miss the old days when no one knew anybody and we all believed we were just playing against a bunch of snakes. -z- fixed
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:39 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Z-Men:

I miss the old days when no one knew anybody and we all believed we were just playing against a bunch of monkeys. -z- LOL.... I'm feelin ya Rob! :D

Looking forward to meeting you and competing against you in Vegas.

Also, I am not ashamed to say that I am GLAD you aren't in the poker game at the Fi$her Party! ;)
[/QUOTE]He tells me he has to study :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:49 am

I miss the old days when no one knew anybody and we all believed we were just playing against a bunch of monkeys. -z- Rob, there's nothing like today's fantasy world. :D I know you don't miss the old days when nobody knew who Z-Men was!!! This is what it's all about and I think we all love the competition of these events. Las Vegas is loaded with a lot of great players and there's no hiding from the best in back-to-back main events. This should be a BLAST for everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:56 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

I miss the old days when no one knew anybody and we all believed we were just playing against a bunch of monkeys. -z- Rob, there's nothing like today's fantasy world. :D I know you don't miss the old days when nobody knew who Z-Men was!!! This is what it's all about and I think we all love the competition of these events. Las Vegas is loaded with a lot of great players and there's no hiding from the best in back-to-back main events. This should be a BLAST for everyone.
[/QUOTE]I have seen Rob and Billy in person, there not made for TV. They have a more made for Radio face, if you know what I mean. But if John Clayton can be on TV, why can't Rob and Billy.

Good Luck Guys and to everyone in that League,

John

TexasHeat

Post by TexasHeat » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 am

Rob is good people, very nice guy. Truth be told, I'm glad I'm not in this league. :cool:
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:06 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

[/QUOTE]I have seen Rob and Billy in person, there not made for TV. They have a more made for Radio face, if you know what I mean. But if John Clayton can be on TV, why can't Rob and Billy.

Good Luck Guys and to everyone in that League,

John
[/QUOTE]Conspiracy theory alert...Fox taping in Vegas, top documented players bunched in same league..... :eek: :D

[ August 25, 2008, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: UltimateFFCheatsheets ]
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:18 am

They are both very consistent and solid players so I guess the edge would go to who is luckiest? Whoever stays healthiest because neither will make too many mistakes with their projections and drafting.

I would love to have been in that league. Wish I hadn't gone cheap on the travel.

[ August 25, 2008, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Ted's Cracked Head ]
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:02 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
They are both very consistent and solid players so I guess the edge would go to who is luckiest? The luck has evened out so far; they both avoided Jules' League. As someone said earlier, I'll take the field. KJ, Glenn, Kyle, Craig etc. Billy and Rob are both good FF players, but the remaining players in this league aren't "chopped liver".

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
This is an alltime classic matchup. The #1 ranked fantasy player at WCOFF v. #1 lifetime ranking at NFFC. Not in just one league, but two.

So, who will win? We need an odds board up in Vegas. Or maybe on the message board.

How to declare the winner in a head-to-head matchup? Will the winner be most total points scored combined in both leagues, or most $ won?

And before either one of you give some bs about so many other good players in your leagues, fuhgetaboutit. This is clash of the titans. I was hoping thier was a Ranking Board.... where do I find IT..?
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower