ZMan v. BWaz - Who is your $ on?

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
They are both very consistent and solid players so I guess the edge would go to who is luckiest? The luck has evened out so far; they both avoided Jules' League. As someone said earlier, I'll take the field. KJ, Glenn, Kyle, Craig etc. Billy and Rob are both good FF players, but the remaining players in this league aren't "chopped liver". [/QUOTE]Of course they aren't. The league is stacked.

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 am

Originally posted by D-Day Heroes:
quote:Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
This is an alltime classic matchup. The #1 ranked fantasy player at WCOFF v. #1 lifetime ranking at NFFC. Not in just one league, but two.

So, who will win? We need an odds board up in Vegas. Or maybe on the message board.

How to declare the winner in a head-to-head matchup? Will the winner be most total points scored combined in both leagues, or most $ won?

And before either one of you give some bs about so many other good players in your leagues, fuhgetaboutit. This is clash of the titans. I was hoping thier was a Ranking Board.... where do I find IT..?
[/QUOTE]Look under overall rankings once you log in. Go to lifetime standings.

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by D-Day Heroes:
quote:Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
This is an alltime classic matchup. The #1 ranked fantasy player at WCOFF v. #1 lifetime ranking at NFFC. Not in just one league, but two.

So, who will win? We need an odds board up in Vegas. Or maybe on the message board.

How to declare the winner in a head-to-head matchup? Will the winner be most total points scored combined in both leagues, or most $ won?

And before either one of you give some bs about so many other good players in your leagues, fuhgetaboutit. This is clash of the titans. I was hoping thier was a Ranking Board.... where do I find IT..?
[/QUOTE]Look under overall rankings once you log in. Go to lifetime standings.
[/QUOTE]Thanks BiB ! :cool:
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

LFW

Post by LFW » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 pm

If you enjoy competition this looks like a great league to have fun in.
The TYRUNT of CDM Fantasy Sports Football Challenge and High Roller Football Contests!

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Thanks to those that have mentioned the Hard Heads as part of the competition in this league! It is an honor and we hope to step up to the plate. I have the utmost respect for both players as I do for the rest of the league, but if we are in the field, then give me the field baby! :cool:

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:13 pm

im going to have to shake up this league.. got the 7 pick, lucky 7, my fav player elway, no. 7, my dog's name is 7, it's fate, if weber can take down the field in this league.. should be interesting..
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

Robert Zarzycki

Post by Robert Zarzycki » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Under normal circumstances I would take me and BillyWaz versus the field, straight up, in a heartbeat. But against this stacked league, no doubt we need odds. I'm not one to shy away from betting on this.

So let the discussions begin. Any unbiased oddsmakers out there??

BWaz/Zmen vs. Field (NFFC Classic League #4)

I'll set the opening line at 3-1 in favor of the field. I'll let everyone's reactions move the line move up/down as we approach draft day.

Once a finalized line is set, we can all take bets when we're there in Vegas. -z-

P.S. Greg, you know we all love the publicity! ;)
Robert Zarzycki
Author of Drafting To Win & Fantasy Football's Big Six (AuthorHouse.com)

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 pm

Like I said at the beginning of this thread I'm willing to bet the field but straight up...no odds...sorry.

Not saying you don't deserve odds, just not willing to give any...
Living the dream!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:23 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...being that Billy Waz was in 12 NFFC leagues last year and did NOT finish in 1ST IN A SINGLE ONE OF THEM SNAKE will gladly take the field...SNAKE All day long, this thread has been eating at you, and you finally just couldn't help yourself, could you snake? :rolleyes:

People give others accolades, and you come and instigate and attempt to tear it down.

You really put the ASS in CLASS, snake. :(