ZMan v. BWaz - Who is your $ on?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...being that snake has promised in 12 NFFC threads to not antagonize and did NOT live up TO IN A SINGLE ONE OF THEM SNAKE will gladly keep on antagonizing any one that responds to ...SNAKE fixed :D
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...being that Billy Waz was in 12 NFFC leagues last year and did NOT finish in 1ST IN A SINGLE ONE OF THEM SNAKE will gladly take the field...SNAKE All day long, this thread has been eating at you, and you finally just couldn't help yourself, could you snake? :rolleyes:

People give others accolades, and you come and instigate and attempt to tear it down.

You really put the ASS in CLASS, snake. :(
[/QUOTE]I knew when I typed up the very first post that it would eat at SNAKEY poo.

But nothing takes away from where you rank Billy, regardless of how many times Snake wants to bring up last year.

lumpy463

Post by lumpy463 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Here is the problem with odds or outside betting on this league by non-particpants.

Z-man wrote a book. BillyWaz posts alot.
They are #1 lifetime in points for WCOFF and NFFC live events. What does that prove? Z-man is the number one ranked fantasy football player in the world on a trupmed up WCOFF biased list. Unless the owners in this league want to toot their own horns, how would the average NFFC player know who to bet on? I do not know most other peoples credentials, only ours. If I want to try and compare them to Z, Billy, or others the info is to hard to get at.

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson
"Part of the Field in LV4"
Derek "Lumpy" Anderson

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...being that Billy Waz was in 12 NFFC leagues last year and did NOT finish in 1ST IN A SINGLE ONE OF THEM SNAKE will gladly take the field...SNAKE All day long, this thread has been eating at you, and you finally just couldn't help yourself, could you snake? :rolleyes:

People give others accolades, and you come and instigate and attempt to tear it down.

You really put the ASS in CLASS, snake. :(
[/QUOTE]I knew when I typed up the very first post that it would eat at SNAKEY poo.

But nothing takes away from where you rank Billy, regardless of how many times Snake wants to bring up last year.
[/QUOTE]Much appreciated Jack! :D

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Originally posted by Derek Anderson:
Here is the problem with odds or outside betting on this league by non-particpants.

They are #1 lifetime in points for WCOFF and NFFC live events. What does that prove? Z-man is the number one ranked fantasy football player in the world on a trupmed up WCOFF biased list. Unless the owners in this league want to toot their own horns, how would the average NFFC player know who to bet on? I do not know most other peoples credentials, only ours. If I want to try and compare them to Z, Billy, or others the info is to hard to get at.

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson
"Part of the Field in LV4" Lumpy,

I don't want to speak for Jack, but I am guessing he started this thread because Rob has scored the most points in the history of the WCOFF Main Event, and I have scored the most in the history of the NFFC Main Event (the two biggest high stakes contests out there).

Add in the fact that we got placed in the same league TWICE, and this likely may NEVER happen again.

That all being said, you DEFINITELY deserve to be in the "who is gonna win" talk here.

I have much respect for what you guys have done, and am looking forward to going up against you THREE times this weekend! :eek:

[ August 25, 2008, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:10 pm

Gekko and Ullman are in the same league -- a 100K winner and a 300K winner together. I guess we need a separate thread for that one.

SNAKE vs UFFFFCCCSSS needs one, too…

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Originally posted by Derek Anderson:

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson
"Part of the Field in LV4" DA, if you promised to draft a RB, I would bet the "field"!!!
@RedRyder

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Is Derek "Lumpy" Anderson related to Derek "Loopy" Anderson?

lumpy463

Post by lumpy463 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Hey Jules,

Since this is not a draft champions format, I just might have to draft a running back. Maybe the "field" is on your future.

Hey Sound Advice,

"Lumpy" is not related to "Loopy", but how bad is it when you cannot start a game becuase you have not passed tests designed to determine whether you have returned to normal brain function. I think everyone should take these tests on Saturday morning after the Fisher party. We might have to hold a few owners out of the event. Also, after we review the draft boards of some leagues, there will probably be a few candidates for testing.

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson
Derek "Lumpy" Anderson