how many in both wcoff and nffc?

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:21 am

I know Init, he's in league #3, pick 12. I too am playing in both. I'm in League 42, pick #8. It's cool knowing our picks already, but sucks getting 8 and 12. Maybe at least one of us can get a top 5 in this league.... Greg, a little help please... Your daughter did me right in the Baseball Draft. Of course, I blew it, but pick 2 was sweet... I'll promise her I won't blow a #2 pick in the football draft....

Thanks!

Pete

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:33 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Things tend to get deleted there. My record still stands that I have yet to delete a post!!! I told that to Nag last night and he laughed!!! Yep, it is a funny thing. Actually, a couple of weeks ago I wrote a post asking Lenny that maybe it was finally time to lift the ban on discussing other highstake leagues that the WCOFFers are in, since the WCOFF is such an overwhelming success, he should have nothing to fear. Well, guess what....that post got DELETED as well.
:rolleyes:
For Players. By Players.

JB

Post by JB » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:46 am

No comment :D

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Your daughter did me right in the Baseball Draft. Of course, I blew it

mrbill40

Post by mrbill40 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:18 pm

I am going for the triple crown in both, how about you BONGIZMO??

Mr Bill
Going for the Quadruple Crown!!!
Draft Champion, Auction, Main Event and Ultimate.
Ezzell Brothers

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:19 pm

But of course I am in both Mr Bill... ) However only the triple in the WCOFF, had to bypass the Auction over here in an effort to keep myself married...the better half thinks we were going to Chicago for our Anniversary...but all of you know the truth...hehehe.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:41 pm

Originally posted by InItToWinIt:
Interesting Greg,

I'm in both the WCOFF and NFFC, also in NFBC. Anyway, I was asked by fellow league members (WCOFF picked leagues Wed.) what other leagues I was in, I mentioned the NFFC but when I put the post up it showed up as **** (Instead of NFFC)

Since their on seperate weekends I'm surprised they are striking out your guys references. About a month ago, I posted a reply to someone on a sportsline.com messageboard, telling them if they are as good as they think they are, they should put their money where there mouth was and join NFFC. I've been banned from their messageboards, and haven't had a single reply to the emails I've sent to sportsline.com asking for a reason why they've banned me. My opinion? They banned me because they don't want anybody promoting any competition. And if sportsline isn't partnering with the NFFC (yet...lol), they don't want any advetising for it on their site. That may be why your message was deleted.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Sack

Post by Sack » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:52 pm

I'll be taking part in both NFFC and WCOFF this year. Tossed my hat in the ring with the 3 seperate formats. The fact that NFFC is one week earlier was great. Nice to be able to take part in both. Nice work Greg and Tom.

mrbill40

Post by mrbill40 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:13 am

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
But of course I am in both Mr Bill... ) However only the triple in the WCOFF, had to bypass the Auction over here in an effort to keep myself married...the better half thinks we were going to Chicago for our Anniversary...but all of you know the truth...hehehe. You sly dog!!!

Mr Bill
Going for the Quadruple Crown!!!
Draft Champion, Auction, Main Event and Ultimate.
Ezzell Brothers

BernieBaseball31

Post by BernieBaseball31 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:12 am

i was gonna go out to vegas for wcoff but thats just a little too much traveleing and too much expenses...still deciding which league to do.

this league looks interesting, how many of you guys have done this one before? just curious. anyone doing the NY draft?

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:48 am

Originally posted by BernieBaseball31:
i was gonna go out to vegas for wcoff but thats just a little too much traveleing and too much expenses...still deciding which league to do.

this league looks interesting, how many of you guys have done this one before? just curious. anyone doing the NY draft? Your decision has been made for you - WCOFF is sold out for 2004.

I'm doing the NFFC draft in NYC. Jump in...the water's fine. :cool:
For Players. By Players.