Your worst WDIS decision this week?

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 am

I'll start this with a real doosie here... In the Diamond League which is all-play these first two weeks I started Jacobs and N. Washington and put K. Walter on my bench. I might still squeak by with a W but OUCH that hurts the point totals!!! Just glad N. Washington got some hot garbage at the end.

What was yours?
Pat Sorge

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:21 am

I'm winning my OC league despite a disaster at WR3...

Started Berrian in week one for 1.3 points and then topped it by starting Lee Evans for a big fat 0.

Best bench option turned out to be James Jones.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 am

I started Felix Jones over Manningham in a flex spot.

That worked out pretty well for me.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:52 am

I have you all beat. In the Classic I started Mathews-McFadden and B.Jackson over Best! :eek:

At least I started him in Prime-time....... :rolleyes:
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 am

Started Fred Taylor 1.2 ... left my better option on the bench R Williams 2.0. Dam you Ryan Grant! I didn't draft Jackson but I didn't/don't think he is the answer there anyway.
Hakuna Matata!

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

I just have to share this as the ultimate in poor team management. Since I am managing way too many teams this year, I told one of my buddies in a local league that we have played for years I'll draft the team but you manage it.

So Sunday evening I decide to see how we shaped up and found we were getting pummelled which I figured had to be a mistake. Why you ask? Because we have Best...and now for the rest of the story.

He outsmarted himself, heard great things and I'm sure read some of the sites who were promoting a certain RB so my gumbah sits Best for Peyton Hillis?! LOL
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 am

Started John Carlson,9+ points over Dustin Kelleher, 24+.... Thanks Patriots... Anyone see that phantom holding call that took a 90 yard touchdown run away from CJKII.... One of those weeks!!!!

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 am

I started Heath Miller over Dustin Keller....twice.
Sometimes I hate this sport.

Glenn

Azzurri

Post by Azzurri » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:01 pm

played MXWilliams seat as my #3 after bidding 303 on Lloyd and getting him...then went on to lose the week 143.70 to 142.95 after our QB took three kneel downs and a -5 yards to finish the game. :( . Problem was the Nicks situation really as we needed to flex him so if he did not play we could have played Donald Brown(dam i so wish Nicks did play!)who we have on our roster. Unreal but we would have won had Nicks not played and we did go to Brown for our Flex starter..the extra few points he had over Nicks would have been enough to get us the win..amazing hobby we play here! All that said we still cant believe Williams didn't get at least 2 catches.
Pat Tillman is my Hero.

Azzurri

Post by Azzurri » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Originally posted by DT:
played MXWilliams seat as my #3 after bidding 303 on Lloyd and getting him...then went on to lose the week 143.70 to 142.95 after our QB took three kneel downs and a -5 yards to finish the game. :( . Problem was the Nicks situation really as we needed to flex him so if he did not play we could have played Donald Brown(dam i so wish Nicks didnt play!)who we have on our roster. Unreal but we would have won had Nicks not played and we did go to Brown for our Flex starter..the extra few points he had over Nicks would have been enough to get us the win..amazing hobby we play here! All that said we still cant believe Williams didn't get at least 2 catches.
Pat Tillman is my Hero.