Change Your Team Name & Get Creative

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 am

Okay, one of the best things about fantasy football is the creativity that folks have with their team names. I always loved that part of our local leagues, where guys incorporated their first or last names into something creative for the team name. I want to see more of that here.

When you sign up it automatically says Team (LAST NAME). So I'd be Team Ambrosius for every team I have in the NFFC. Well, that's freakin' boring!!! :D So here's how you can change it.

Click on your team link. Then go to SETTINGS in the upper right hand side of the blue navigational bar. Pull down to Team Info/Logo and you'll be good to go. Change your team name there and even add a logo if you'd like. HAVE FUN with this.

Each league also has a private league message board. I hope there's some smack talking going on there. Get it done.

Thanks all and have a fun, fun season.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:42 am

Thats great....But still been unable to load my image, and its not even R rated. Is there any limitations on the image?

AA
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

ImTheScientist

Post by ImTheScientist » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:29 am

When can we add a Co-owner? Can they sign up w/ out giving their credit card information?

renman

Post by renman » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:40 am

There is a "Breesy like Sunday morning" in my league... Great name.