$120 Hold 'Em Post-Season Contest Signup List

russ0811

Post by russ0811 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Hey Greg I just signed up on fantasy911.com and paid for $120 and $30 postseason contest... Am I good to go from there? Now I just pick roster right?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Originally posted by russ0811:
Hey Greg I just signed up on fantasy911.com and paid for $120 and $30 postseason contest... Am I good to go from there? Now I just pick roster right? Correct Russ. I'll add you to the signup lists now. You just pick your roster for this week and you have until just before kickoff of tomorrow's first game to change your lineup. Lineups lock at that time for all of the weekend games and you'll be able to see all of the rosters on the site. There isn't live scoring as we all know, but someone always seems to post the scores before they are finalized on the site.

Thanks man and welcome aboard. You'll love this concept and the guys at Fantasy911.com will do a great job, bring in a lot of good players, and pay out in full on time just like the past few years. Look for a big push of signups over the next 40+ hours and let's have some fun.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:33 am

Just a heads up that Sam told me this morning that 70 of the 130 spots are now filled for the $120 contest. This one is looking like great odds and a great payout. Signup deadline is tomorrow at 4:30 ET, so grab a team now if you want to compete. Thanks all and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:38 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Just a heads up that Sam told me this morning that 70 of the 130 spots are now filled for the $120 contest. This one is looking like great odds and a great payout. Signup deadline is tomorrow at 4:30 ET, so grab a team now if you want to compete. Thanks all and good luck. Do they pro-rate the prize money if they are short of 130?
@RedRyder

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:39 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Just a heads up that Sam told me this morning that 70 of the 130 spots are now filled for the $120 contest. This one is looking like great odds and a great payout. Signup deadline is tomorrow at 4:30 ET, so grab a team now if you want to compete. Thanks all and good luck. Do they pro-rate the prize money if they are short of 130? [/QUOTE]Sorry Jules, I was out exchanging cell phones!! :D I'm back now.

This contest is at 80 teams now. We did not do that last year and paid out like 90+% at $120 and I think Sam is guaranteeing everything this year. I'll ask for confirmation since it is their contest, but they're well ahead of where we were last year at this time and more teams are sure to come. Keep 'em coming and let's fill this up.

I'll post an answer after I talk with Sam.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 am

What phone did ya go with Greg?
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 am

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
What phone did ya go with Greg? Alltel was sold to Verizon up here and the government made them form a new company so they don't look like a conglomerate/monopoly. Something called Element is my provider now. All Blackberry and Android users got free phones with the move and I got an upgraded Blackberry. Unfortunately, tomorrow is the day the old service goes down and everyone got their phones last week. The line was out the door to get your phone activated. Sheesh.

Newer Blackberry Curve, that's all. I'm cheap!! ;)

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

Hehe but it's a nice one none the less!
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:05 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Just a heads up that Sam told me this morning that 70 of the 130 spots are now filled for the $120 contest. This one is looking like great odds and a great payout. Signup deadline is tomorrow at 4:30 ET, so grab a team now if you want to compete. Thanks all and good luck. Do they pro-rate the prize money if they are short of 130? [/QUOTE]All prizes are guaranteed by Fantasy911.com no matter what the final number of teams we finish with. Sam just confirmed that and the rules state the same thing. Good luck all and right now this $120 game has the best odds of winning. Good luck all. Someone here is going to win $10,000.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:15 pm

94 teams now registered and entered at $120. One owner will win $10,000 and all prizes are guaranteed by Fantasy911.com. 36 SPOTS LEFT!!! Signup deadline is 4:30 ET. Thanks all and good luck.