Who's Coming To The 2010 NFFC In Chicago?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:12 am

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
All I want to know is where the nearest Lou Malnati's Pizza Parlor is. Darn I'm hungry. Lou's is 10 minutes from Darryl's, Arlington is 15 minutes from Darryl's. Lou's is in that area!

You should come "HOME" to Chicago this year.

We will have a lot of fun.

Big Mike
Hakuna Matata!

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Greg or Tom,

I just registered online and it shows that I am in the auction and the dc both at 11:00 a.m. Is that an error or did I do something wrong on the registration?

Wayne

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Greg or Tom,

I just registered online and it shows that I am in the auction and the dc both at 11:00 a.m. Is that an error or did I do something wrong on the registration?

Wayne No, that is correct Wayne.

You have to draft both at the same time. Good luck!

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Greg or Tom,

Wayne No, that is correct Wayne.

You have to draft both at the same time. Good luck!
[/QUOTE]I can draft in both at once but only if you take Bob on your team! :D :eek: :cool:

Wayne

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Greg or Tom,

Wayne We'll correct the auction time. No worries Wayne. Welcome aboard. With you and Billy both coming back to Chicago, this is shaping up as another tough spot for all of the events. Welcome back and I'm sure I'll see you the next weekend in Las Vegas.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Greg or Tom,

Wayne With you and Billy both coming back to Chicago, this is shaping up as another tough spot for all of the events.
[/QUOTE]Yea, I just love drafting against Wayne multiple times in a weekend! :rolleyes:

I'm a glutton for punishment I suppose! :D

[ June 03, 2010, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Billy,

It sure would be nice if we could actually end up in different main event leagues just once! :eek:

Are you doing all four?

Wayne

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 am

Well, Chicago is already shaping up as one of the most competitive cities in the NFFC. In the last day we've had Billy Wasosky, Wayne Ellis and Mike Ferre/Darryl Lechniak sign up for 3-4 events each here. Nothing will come easy with these veterans in the mix. Billy is the NFFC Lifetime Standings leader, Mike & Darryl have won 4 Draft Champions League titles and Wayne has won his share of NFFC and other high-stakes titles. Yikes.

Keep the signups coming for the Windy City. This is going to be a lot of fun at Trackside at Arlington Park. Ideal setting for this contest.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Well, Chicago is already shaping up as one of the most competitive cities in the NFFC. In the last day we've had Billy Wasosky, Wayne Ellis and Mike Ferre/Darryl Lechniak sign up for 3-4 events each here.
That's it. I quit.

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:08 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Well, Chicago is already shaping up as one of the most competitive cities in the NFFC. In the last day we've had Billy Wasosky, Wayne Ellis and Mike Ferre/Darryl Lechniak sign up for 3-4 events each here.
That's it. I quit.
[/QUOTE]LOL ... you drafted right next to us two years ago. I'm sure the expression "even a blind squirrel find a nut on occasion" when you watched us draft!

You only fear that day was thinking Darryl was going to drink your beer!

[ June 04, 2010, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Yellow Tomatoes ]
Hakuna Matata!