New Draft Order - From What # to What #?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:46 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
My plan was to go WRX3....and what do you know, I get the #1 pick. Even with the Number 1 pick, it's not too late to draft:

Keyshawn Johnson 1.01
Jerry Rice 2.14
Steve Largent 3.14

Signed,
The Tampa League 2 Coalition

Mike Costaglio

Post by Mike Costaglio » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:46 am

Ugly/Big Mike, you missed the point. Gore to McGahee was an example of the "perceived" loss, hell I may have taken "Bush" at #4 as my first WR (yes, I know he is not a WR). It is also not about how I rank draft picks vs. how you rank picks (yes I know that you are better at it). Its not about how you value players vs. how I value players. Its not about losing the #4 (I know it was not mine to begin with). Its about the process. Read 4Ds post. Also this comes to some of us that were part of WCOFF last year. And before you say it I'll say it for you(this is different) but for some it feels the same. I really do want to move on and I assume others do as well, your shoulder does not make me feel any better. This just should not have happened at this level.

Ps, I think that you may have kept the wallet LOL.

Mike

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:04 pm

Glenn, is that a "coalition of the willing"? :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Mike Costaglio

Post by Mike Costaglio » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:19 pm

Ok Ugly I just had a chance to read one of your last posts about my intent. So you had to make this personal. Not only did you miss the point but you are a sorry mind reader unless of course your posts are just your way of snuggling up to mgt. By definition whinning is a weak continuous self pitying series of complaints, I do not think that my post meets the definition. You can check my WCOFF message board history that would indicate that I do not have enough posts to fit your characterization.
I am surprised that an organization of this size does not have a way to blast email the entire group 24 hours a day in 2007.
You will no longer surprise me.

Good luck with you draft and no whinning if your team goes up in flames. Damm I wish you were in my league.

Mike

Leroy's Aces

Post by Leroy's Aces » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:38 pm

Mike, I empathize with your posts and 4D's posts. It is frustrating and very unfortunate that this occurred. No participant should attack the posting of your frustrations in the way this occurred. Maybe an average owner spent 5 hours prepping for the draft with the pick they were given. All wasted time. Multiply it by 200 changed picks and that is 1000 wasted man-hours. And it only took them 3 hours from 2 people to run it manually. Greg apologized, re-ran it, and they have tried to make it right, which was nice and appreciated by many. Given that these national contests pay out 75% or so, I think you have a right to be upset and expect nothing less than perfection in the first-time implementation of 3RR and KDS, which is supposed to be NFFC's big competitive advantage. When draft picks are announced with less than 1 week to the event, I think that customers expect them to be correct. There is not much time nor room for error.

[ August 28, 2007, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Leroy's Aces ]
'08 NFFC Primetime Champ

Mike Costaglio

Post by Mike Costaglio » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:47 pm

Leroy,

Thanks

Mike

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:50 pm

Greg and Tom just sent you gusy an e-mail that needs a quick reply please.

Mike Costaglio

Post by Mike Costaglio » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:56 pm

Email to who?

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:16 pm

I guess that I went through who would be available prior to turning in my kds and was prepared for almost any of the top half of my choices. I spent several hours preparing for the 8th spot now I'm drafting 10th. But I do have a confession to make - I'm so ate up with this stuff it's almost like I'm glad that I get to do some more! :D

Is it Friday yet?

Wayne

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Sorry Mike I sent an email to Greg and Tom. Issue is being handled now.