Dope fantasy move of the day?

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
quote:Originally posted by KOTRAX:
I GUESS YOU DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE QUOTE. I SAID THE MOORE WASN'T A STUD PER SAY HOWEVER YOU THINK NORTHCUTT IS A BETTER PLAY?

EVEN CALDWELL? MR. I CATCH TD'S AT THE END OF TWO GAMES?

VERSUS

MOORE WHO HAS THE BEST FANTASY FOOTBALL Q.B. THROWING THE ROCK.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME G.G.?

AND OF COURSE I'M GOING TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE TEAM THAT IS IN FIRST PLACE IN MY LEAGUE.

DUH :D :D

JUST GIVING YOU SOME GRIEF G.G. LIKE ALWAYS. :D listen - lance moore was a "gotta show me b4 you get in my lineup" type of player this week. he's not even close to hines ward, so your comparison didn't make a lot of sense.

i'm still waiting for the other lance moore owners who started him to raise their hands. am i the only one with enough SKILL?!?!? ;)
[/QUOTE]As soon as I saw this post:

Bald is Beautiful
Member # 29

posted October 17, 2009 08:52 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by GK:

quote:
Originally posted by Sandman62:
I think as long as Colston and Shockey are healthy, there will be precious little for Moore this year. Sorry.

...and that's the way it was last year as well for those Moore owners (I was one of them) or those paying attention and that is also the main reason I stayed away from Moore and he is not on a single SNAKEsquad this season...GK

That's exactly right, GK. It didn't take luck to see that with L. Moore.

I inserted L.Moore in my Lineup. So I guess Thanks Jack! :D

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:44 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
I inserted L.Moore in my Lineup. So I guess Thanks Jack! :D one of my trusted friends even told me b4 the 1pm game yesterday that "lance is the #5 option. you need to swallow your pride and give up on moore"!!!! when i saw that, i knew he was in line for a good game!!

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:51 am

quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
I inserted L.Moore in my Lineup. So I guess Thanks Jack! :D one of my trusted friends even told me b4 the 1pm game yesterday that "lance is the #5 option. you need to swallow your pride and give up on moore"!!!! when i saw that, i knew he was in line for a good game!! [/QUOTE]That's why we agree on alot. Always go against the grain. :D

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:00 pm

I GUESS YOU DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE QUOTE. I SAID THE MOORE WASN'T A STUD PER SAY HOWEVER YOU THINK NORTHCUTT IS A BETTER PLAY?

EVEN CALDWELL? MR. I CATCH TD'S AT THE END OF TWO GAMES?

VERSUS

MOORE WHO HAS THE BEST FANTASY FOOTBALL Q.B. THROWING THE ROCK.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME G.G.?

AND OF COURSE I'M GOING TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE TEAM THAT IS IN FIRST PLACE IN MY LEAGUE.

DUH :D :D

JUST GIVING YOU SOME GRIEF G.G. LIKE ALWAYS. :D listen - lance moore was a "gotta show me b4 you get in my lineup" type of player this week. he's not even close to hines ward, so your comparison didn't make a lot of sense.

i'm still waiting for the other lance moore owners who started him to raise their hands. am i the only one with enough SKILL?!?!? ;)
[/QUOTE]I PLAYED LANCE MOORE IN THE 14 TEAM MAGAZINE LEAGUE AND THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE I OWN HIM.

ANYWAY HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID MOORE ISN'T A STUD PER SAY BUT HE IS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN NORTHCUTT AND CALDWELL.

IF YOU WANT TO PUT FAITH IN A GUY CATCHING LUCKY TD'S AT THE END OF GAMES SO BE IT AND FAR AS NORTHCUTT GOES WHAT HAD HE DONE FOR YOU LATELY. ONE DECENT OUTING AGAINST PITT.

THOSE TWO GUYS WERE REACHES AND THEY COULD HAVE WORKED BUT AT THE SAME TIME MOORE WAS THE BETTER PLAY ON PAPER. NO MATTER HOW THE CHIPS WOULD HAVE FALLEN.

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
IF YOU WANT TO PUT FAITH IN A GUY let me finish the sentence for you...

"IF YOU WANT TO PUT FAITH IN A GUY" with this background entering Week 6:
Week One 5.8pts
Week Two 0 points
Week Three 0 points
Week Four 1.1 points (hamstring injury surfaced)
Week Five 0 points (bye)

"SO BE IT"

kotrax - i'm a much bigger fan of lance moore than you. your arguement has no merit.

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:53 am

Lance Moore is another reason, along with B. Jacobs, W. McGahee, etc, why my team is in last place.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 am

Week One 5.8pts
Week Two 0 points
Week Three 0 points
Week Five 0 points (bye)

"SO BE IT"

kotrax - i'm a much bigger fan of lance moore than you. your arguement has no merit.
[/QUOTE]YEAH YOU ARE FAN OF A GUY AND BENCH HIM FOR TWO NO NAME RECEIVERS.

O.K. I GET IT.

DOES IT NOT HAVE MERIT BECAUSE YOU WERE WRONG IN BENCHING HIM?

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WOULD IGNORE WEEKS THREE AND FOUR BECAUSE LOOK AT BREES NUMBERS FOR THOSE WEEKS.

NO TD'S AND NOT EVEN 200 YARDS. I WOULD TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT WHEN ANALYZING THAT.

Gordon Gekko II

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:

Week One 5.8pts
Week Two 0 points
Week Three 0 points
Week Five 0 points (bye)

"SO BE IT"

[/QUOTE]YEAH YOU ARE FAN OF A GUY AND BENCH HIM FOR TWO NO NAME RECEIVERS.

O.K. I GET IT.

DOES IT NOT HAVE MERIT BECAUSE YOU WERE WRONG IN BENCHING HIM?

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WOULD IGNORE WEEKS THREE AND FOUR BECAUSE LOOK AT BREES NUMBERS FOR THOSE WEEKS.

NO TD'S AND NOT EVEN 200 YARDS. I WOULD TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT WHEN ANALYZING THAT.
[/QUOTE]kotrax - stop now. it's becoming laughable at this point. please.

KOTRAX

Post by KOTRAX » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:41 pm

IF YOU SAY SO G.G. IF YOU SAY SO.