Is It Twue???

kentucky

Is It Twue???

Post by kentucky » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Don't mean to get too trivial, but I'm pretty sure MKahn was asking Clevon Little "is it twue" about what they say about your type...in Blazing Saddles :D
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

mattjb

Is It Twue???

Post by mattjb » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:04 pm

some people are not great fantasy players. i don't see a conspiracy.

larry schechter

Is It Twue???

Post by larry schechter » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 pm

As I said earlier, this is just a moronic move. Bad enough to drop a guy who was your #4-5 pick after one week, but when you have Hardesty who's on IR?

Tom Kessenich

Is It Twue???

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Originally posted by mattjb:
perhaps a little more time worrying about your own team is required... Well said.

I'll confer with Greg about this.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Is It Twue???

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 pm

I appreciate your advice, Glenn. I promise to give it all the consideration it deserves.

As I said, I'll confer with Greg about this.

I don't know what happened here. On the surface, nothing looks outrageous but that's my opinion. As I said in the other thread, just because someone makes a move you or I don't agree with doesn't make it wrong or improper. I think everyone needs to remain conscious of that.

Perhaps the owner in question tried to drop Hardesty but didn't put enough conditional bids in to replace him. We don't have all of the bid histories available yet but once they become available we'll be able to see that. If you look at my Magazine Auction League team you'll see I still have Ryan Grant on my roster. Why? Because I didn't put enough conditional bids down to replace him. I thought I had enough but I didn't. Not the smartest move I could have made but I doubt anyone is going to accuse me of doing something improper.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Is It Twue???

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...I'm simply VERY happy that I am NOT competing in ANY OC leagues this season or I would be quite pi$$ed, as others rightfully are here...GK That's good to know. I appreciate the fact that once again you've expressed your opinion about something that does not concern you. It's been duly noted. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Greg and I can handle it from here.

[ September 18, 2010, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich