I'll Be Chatting Today At 2 PM ET

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:00 am

Will Jacksonville's rushing attack rebound this weekend (vs. Atlanta)?

How will Marshawn Lynch do against Pittsburgh?

Any update on Jesse Chatman?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:06 am

Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
Early question...

What do you anticipate Derrick Ward goes for in FAAB? For owners of B. Jacobs and for non owners, the value seems different. However, I anticipate he goes for over $500 in most leagues.

Your thoguhts? All right let's get this started. I think we'll see Ward average around 400-425. A starting RB always has at least some value and if Manning is healthy Ward has a chance to do well as the replacement for Jacobs.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:07 am

Originally posted by Big MO:
Tom,

Do you view Antwaan Randle El's week 1 performance as similar to Frisman Jackson, a year or so ago, or will he actually have a decent season? Project his year end stats.

Who is more likely to bounce back and have a good week 2- Deion Branch or Lee Evans? Evans will be better but I expect Branch do well. Holmgren has taken it personally that Branch got shut out so I'd look for him to have a good game. I'm not sold on Randle El. I think it was a fluke game. I don't think he catches more than 40 passes this season.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:08 am

Originally posted by Hman83:
Canceled regular therapy. Will tune in.

Question#1: How is Holt's knee? If he is near 100% all Holt owners should be at an advantage.

""""""#2: Cedric Benson and Reggie Brown look like legit "bust" candidates. Care to add any?

HMan83 1. Holt looked pretty darn good in Week 1 so all things look good there.

2. Too early for any bust candidates. But if Benson struggles this week I will start to have some concerns about him.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:09 am

Tom, as a game operator, do you think you should be giving out opinions that could influence decisions in the game?
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:10 am

Originally posted by renman:
Tom,

Let me ask some questions to spice things up though I wont be able to re-visit the forum until later in the day due to work.

-Do you think Brady will aggressively TARGET moss in the weeks to come or do you think that was a huge bust out game that will at times be followed by games where Brady spreads the ball around?

-If the draft were starting tomorrow... where would McGahee be on your RB list approx.?

-Do you think Rhodes will split carries with Jordan or do you expect Jordan to be the main guy with Rhodes occasionally spelling him?

-Do you see WR's like B. Edwards, R. Curry taking hits to their value if the rookie QB's get in? Better yet, do you see J. Russell going on PUP list (I heard it mentioned) for 6 weeks?

-Who will be the main RB in Detroit, Atlanta, Green Bay in week 8? 1. I think Moss will be very involved as long as he's healthy. He's a huge downfield weapon and Brady will take advantage of that.

2. McGahee would still rank where I had him before - at 12.

3. If Jordan keeps playing this well the Raiders would be fools to split the carries. Let Rhodes spell Jordan but that's it.

4. I think Russell gets on the field late in the season. I have no worries about Edwards or Curry if Quinn and Russell take over. Both have enough talent to be solid WRs.

5. Kevin Jones, Warrick Dunn, Who Knows?
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:11 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
LARRY JOHNSON HAS A BRUTAL SCHCDULE VERSES THE RUN COMING UP. CHI, MINN. S.D. AND JAX. (EVEN THOUGH JAX GOT TORE UP BY TENN) WHAT CAN L.J. OWNER REALISTICALLY EXPECT OUT OF HIM EVERY WEEK DURING THESE GAMES? I think he'll produce solid yardage and score a few TDs in that span. If he remains a huge part of the passing game his value in PPR leagues will be fine. No worries here about LJ.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:11 am

Originally posted by UFS:
Tom, as a game operator, do you think you should be giving out opinions that could influence decisions in the game? I don't really see any problem with this. :rolleyes:

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:12 am

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
Will Jacksonville's rushing attack rebound this weekend (vs. Atlanta)?

How will Marshawn Lynch do against Pittsburgh?

Any update on Jesse Chatman? 1. They'd better. It was an absolute shock they didn't run the ball more in a close game last week. Absolutely horrible coaching.

2. If Lynch can fare well against Denver I wouldn't shy away from using him against the Steelers. I'd expect at least 60 yards rushing with an outside shot at a TD.

3. The Dolphins are still hoping he'll play.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:13 am

Originally posted by UFS:
Tom, as a game operator, do you think you should be giving out opinions that could influence decisions in the game? All I'm doing is providing my own opinions, which are also available on our web site. It's up to the individual owner to decide how they want to set their lineups each week.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich