UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Quahogs

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Quahogs » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:23 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
If you can't do that, Boo will be gone by Halloween. I don't mean to underscore what you're achieving here Greg.. I don't lol that often reading on here but that line got me ! Very nice :D

[ October 25, 2008, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Quahogs ]

Inf4life

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Inf4life » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:25 am

Can I make the one request that we not get the third person crap anymore??
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Greg Ambrosius

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:35 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
If you can't do that, Boo will be gone by Halloween. I don't mean to underscore what you're achieving here Greg.. I don't lol that often reading on here but that line got me ! Very nice :D [/QUOTE]You're not the only one here who can make folks chuckle!!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:40 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Can I make the one request that we not get the third person crap anymore?? I have no problem with anyone creating their own persona on our boards whether it be in first person, third person, fourth person or fifth person. The key is to treat all with respect. We can all agree to disagree on certain points made on the boards, but how we address others is the key. I think some of us have a knack for making our point very strongly without insulting everyone who reads it or especially the one person we are disagreeing with.

That has always been a fine art in the past and while some totally disagree with the antics of some, I've felt that we weren't crossing the line before this year. Now it's time to color the line a little better and ask everyone to adhere to the same protocol.

Glenn has agreed to that, but it won't be tolerated again no matter what moniker he uses. Same with everyone else. Now let's get back to football.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Inf4life

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Inf4life » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:45 am

Fair enough Greg. We will see how long this lasts.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Tom Kessenich

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:58 am

I'd say a person creating a new message board name so he can pretend to be someone else while commenting on himself certainly qualifies as surreal all right.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:07 am

Well since Snake/Boo has been allowed to redeem himself, I have some advice.
Others have come on saying 'talk like you would to your mother' or 'talk like you would if someone was next to you with a bat' etc.

Well I say 'talk is if your child/children were reading'.

Would you want your son to read or emulate bragging about himself, NEVER admitting he is wrong, NEVER using manners like please and thank you, monopolizing EVERY thread just so no one else can get a word in edge wise just because you want all the attention on yourself...etc.

If you as good of a father as you say you are in your posts, you wouldn't want him to see or emulate any of this.

It's what FINALLY sunk into me after all my antics with you. I don't personally think I went to the extremes, but I feel I have changed.

I guess we will see if you do also.

renman

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by renman » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 am

What did I miss?

Quahogs,

That line made me laugh out loud too.

Ok...back to football.

kjduke

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by kjduke » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:14 am

Listen, you lasted 5 years on this board before I had to take action. That's far better than the 10 days it took for Lenny to ban you on the WCOFF boards. I gotta say Greg, I am disappointed that you are going to allow this to continue under a new alias. Really, what's even the point of giving him yet another chance to redeem himself? We both know how this is going to end.

I think I will stay off these boards at least for a while to show my support for the silent members he drives away, who like me, are just sick of snake-boo. He has shown his colors already by logging in under a different alias and talking about how important he is as if he is someone else. He just can't help but lie and be disrespectful, and if that doens't prove it I don't know what does.

Snake-boo stays, I'm out. Maybe I will comment on threads on occasion where he isn't, but I no longer want to read or respond to anything he has to say - like many others who might have come back if this was a real ban rather than just warning #999.

Someone email me when he is banned for good. Later all.

[ October 25, 2008, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

Boo

UNREAL TO SURREAL II

Post by Boo » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:32 am

...nah, sorry but SNAKE has reconsidered and he is done here for now...The Serpent simply can't do it...values and morals will not be compromised here on the part of SNAKE...SNAKE is not a hyprocrite and can not compromise what his true feelings and beliefs are here...so thanks but no thanks Greg as enough unwarranted abuse has been taken already and the double standard applied here makes this MB a very hostile and unfriendly place as of this moment...yes SNAKE is angry but mostly disappointed - truth be told in you Greg more than anyone else here...again sorry but maybe at some point later in time Greg will allow SNAKE back to do what he has been doing for five years time running now and in an ideal world, well, fair play will be fair play for ALL and one...all that The Serpent has ever asked for from the beginning is that you just be FAIR and OBJECTIVE Greg with ALL MB posters and don't treat one differently or use a double standard while dealing with any one person in paricular and all will be cool...as that's not the way it is nor looks to be, SNAKE is regretablly out...let's see how much fun and insightful this MB is now left in the unchallenged hands of the chartered Chum-Chum Club members GiGi Le Femme, Billyboy, John Zzzzzzz's, KJDuke, Go Getta and Waynie (aka Coltsfa*)...thanks but no thanks Greg and good luck to all of the faithful and loyal fellow fighting FF SNAKEcomrades-in-arms and non-comrades alike here...hehehe...and as always, peace and harmony...SNAKE
Long Live Truth & Justice