NFFC Mock Draft For Fantasy Sports Magazine

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:31 am

In our second football issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine, which hits newsstands Aug. 1, we will include an NFFC mock draft with 14 members of the National Fantasy Football Championship. I am looking for volunteers who wouldn't mind taking the time out of their busy schedules to draft some night and wouldn't mind a little free publicity in that issue, which will get in the hands of tens of thousands of die-hard fantasy football readers.

Here's the early details:

** Mock draft will be held on Mock Draft Central.com, possibly on Wednesday, June 30th starting around 7 p.m. EST. Time and date are still tentative.

** 14 teams, consisting of NFFC signups.

** 18 rounds, using the same scoring system as we'll use for the main event. Serpentine draft.

** All of the results will be published in the September issue of Fantasy Sports Magazine, along with the names of each owner.

We only have 14 spots, so first come, first served. E-mail me at [email protected] and we'll fill up the draft. If we have enough interest, we'll conduct a couple of drafts that night and see if we can publish the other results based on the number of available pages. So don't feel slighted if you're not in the one that makes it to press as we may have room for multiple draft results.

Okay, if you're signed up for the NFFC already, get your entry in and join us in two weeks for a mock draft that will be read by your competitors and thousands of other fantasy football players.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:26 am

I'm in Greg. I sent you an Email too. Let's do it.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:35 am

10-4. We'll create several mock drafts if we have to, but we already have Dyv, Gordon Gekko, Vegas Gamblers, Sack, Jersey Paul, Walla Walla, Will Robertson and yourself signed up. Keep 'em coming.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:02 am

I emailed you greg I am in!!

liquidhippo

Post by liquidhippo » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:14 am

same here

Don

Post by Don » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:58 pm

This will be great practice, count me in.

wombat

Post by wombat » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:02 pm

I'm willing to give it a try, too, Greg. I sent you an email.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:31 am

I'll be available if you still need another player. My e-mail is on it's way to you.

Best regards,

Pete

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:00 am

Okay, we already have more than one mock draft league filled, but let's keep the volunteers coming. We'll make it an NFFC Mock Draft Night on June 30th and I'll supply the beer! ;) I'll try to get a couple of the drafts in our September dated Fantasy Sports Magazine (hits national newsstands Aug. 1), but that shouldn't prevent us from hosting as many as possible. I'll be the matchmaker and announce the lineups as we get closer to the date. Thanks guys.